ZBrushCentral

Jason's 08 character/creature reel

Hi…
long time no post…
here is a character model made for my 08 portfolio site whcih based on a concept design by Eric “Cire” Chiang…
modeled in maya…digital sculpted with zbrush(final tweak and detail) and mudbox(basic form)…
hope u guys like it
C&C are welcome:)~
cheers
Jason

and some shots grab from zb…

ZBC_THUMB4.jpg

1 Like

This is great it reminds me of the guy from dune.

waw fabulous!

awesome!

Great character and a great sculpt! I really like you r work!

Thanks for sharing - NickZ.

yep great sculpting and modeling. I’d concentrate on the boots a bit more, they seem to be lacking attention in comparison to the rest of the model. Still, great job overall.

really nice sculpting finish this guy up and ill help send him to the toprow stars

wow…really appreciated for all the kind words
u guys really encourge me to keep improving…
thx a lot for comments…i will take it:D
cheers
Jason

Kupo! Kupo!

:wink: :+1: :+1: :+1:

amazing work! love the face
Alex Oliver

hey…thx
i agree with u …
original idea is that i want to demostrate straight modeling combine with digital sculpting…so i sculpt the body and just pure modeling the accessories…but i think i will go back to revision every model when i finish all of them…so for now…i leave it as that…:wink:
thx again
Jason

amazing work,top row stuff.:smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Love it !

Thanks

Nice work!! I think that this guy should have more chubby hands, according with his body… and maybe change his face expression a little, more like the original concept!

Keep it up!!:+1:

Nice character!

That is just gorgeous! :slight_smile: 5 stars!

Thx man
i really love ur DWIII entry…outstanding piece
keep up:D

This is awesome! I think he should be holding a giant fork or spoon though. A 2 handed version!

This piece is done very well. Nice and organic. His hands look great and I like how much fat you put around his neck area. How do you keep the crispness of his suit in zbrush? are you adding edgeloops so the subdiv levels wont soften it out or is there another way? Nice work!

Good, good, good, very clean your work, congratulations. Plas plas :sunglasses: