New Member Follow User Gallery

Hey Hec!
    Great to find you and see your works here! cool work
    -E

Default Inventory - Male Body Bases

I've been going through my hard drives consolidating and deleting old files. These are most of the male body bases I've used in video game, commercial cg, and 3d print projects. Some are abandoned WIPs and some are still in progress. Helps me to see them all collected so that I know what I can reuse, scrap, or improve on. Thought they'd be worth sharing too.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Nice variations in form and proportions, looks like a fun study to try out! all the rest is looking nice too!

Default Black Betty Project

Hello,

Longtime no update this sketchbook, so here I am with some WIPs from a big project. Big for me at least since I'm wearing lots of hats in it. It's called Black Betty and it consists of my first original mini collectible for print. I'll share more details on another post when the project is more complete. In the mean time, here are some images from the project.

This here was the 2D concept design that I painted of her, Betty and her two cyber-lab monkeys Bam and Alam:

This is the base mesh, which I'm still planning to texture and make in game resolution, whatever that resolution is these days:

This here is a keyshot preview of the sculpt completed. I'm having it printed and cast by Ownage, really looking forward to the finished pieces.

Since I decided that Betty was a smuggler pilot and I needed to play around with the new Zmodeler brush. I went ahead and doodled up her ship with the new tools, still getting the hang of it and loving it... the doodle got a bit away from me and is now becoming its own project, oh dear.

The Keyshot bridge is making this lots of fun too... I'll be testing the decals and graphics mapping capabilities there to see how far I can go without having to do UVs and all the other non-fun stuff.

Feedback and crits welcome, especially on the ship and Betty's game mesh... the posed mini is done and off to the printer, so that one won't change. Hope you dig the project so far.

This is a really cool thread! Lots of cool stuff in here, very versatile artwork!

I espescially like your latest wips! really cool implementations of designs!

Member Follow User Gallery

Great style. Love the look. It has so much attitude sculpted right it. Cant wait to see what this becomes.
    Do I even need one of these?

Default Xmen Infi90s WIP

Hi guys,

I'm getting ready to wrap these up in keyshot soon. Wanted to post them here for some feedback and crits. Obviously I'm a huge fan of 90s Xmen, the Disney Infinity style, and I found it kinda tragic that these specific versions of the Xmen might never get made for this game/toy line, so I thought I'd remedy that to at least the extent that a fanart can do. What do you think?

Storm, Beast and the Sentinel coming next...

Default More Infi90s

Hi again, so here's a test render of Logan, the Sentinel and zbrush shots of Storm and Beast. The sentinel design is based on XM collectibles' version.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Outstanding work Hector, very inspirational!
    Do you by any chance have any tutorials (paid or otherwise) on how you achieved the look of the X-men sculpts? I've been trying to research how to get the look in ZBrush but as I'm still very much a beginner, I'm having trouble knowing how to get the slightly harder edged look.

Cheers in advance.

great job on these. you could have fooled me thinking it was part of the real toy line.
    i think i like wolverine the best.

-r
    rasmus warming
    rasmusw.dk

Default Xmen Infi90s Groupshot

Back again with more of this! I'm getting ready to wrap this one up for now. Still refining the render and I'm a bit unsure about the logos, but it's almost there. What do you guys think?

Default Tarzan WIP

Hi there,

I'm working on a new collectible miniature based on Edgar Rice Burroughs' Tarzan. I'm experimenting with quicker methods and using some of my existing base meshes. My basic anatomy male was used for Tarzan and I'm using an ape base mesh I had for the Gorilla.

Default Lord of the Jungle Figure WIP

Here's the in progress posed models, C & Cs welcome.

Default Another Update

Another update. Still refining the anatomy and tackling the fur on the Gorilla... fur is a paaaaaaaain in my arse!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast