ZBrushCentral

Hulk Miniature

Like everybody else, i also made my own hulk due to the movie.

The idea was to make it like a miniature so as to get some attention from toys companies to my work. (hey there! hah)

Whole work took about 2 months using my free time.
Base meshes in XSI (I started from a horrible mesh, i know, but i like to keep it simple and fast)
Retopology done in topogun.
Posing in zbrush using zspheres rigging.
Total number of polygons: 9,9 mi

I started texturing it, by the way, but i’m still learning the secrets… :slight_smile:

![hulk_31.jpg|1100x1059](upload://o2JiUMQDTJZFuoYT0DBMWZ4V2bn.jpeg)![hulk_32.jpg|1100x1059](upload://rv6WSV2xBMs4K29GSMCWqG6qXzL.jpeg)![hulk_33.jpg|1100x1059](upload://cenbVvv7KcSrbPt84fNFZojpmwG.jpeg)![hulk_34.jpg|1100x1075](upload://a69a2OvFkHaLhONCjd4CS2ubVMf.jpeg)![hulk_35.jpg|1100x1443](upload://qrffc6DSEQXeke0bXRCNrNgoqaQ.jpeg)![hulk_36.jpg|1100x1139](upload://bxc6yZX50x48BAOTVwwmqIm6H4.jpeg)![hulk_25.jpg|1100x994](upload://lzOAK7GTSYPXCXLKUttTpkCMVeN.jpeg)![hulk_30.jpg|1100x1188](upload://aDiHHza7BI968geNiUpAUcXqFfr.jpeg)![FabricioTorres02.jpg|100x76](upload://6tjkY1EmQWTPMiz3maweWxmeYdK.jpeg)

Attachments

hulk_31.jpg

hulk_32.jpg

hulk_33.jpg

hulk_34.jpg

hulk_35.jpg

hulk_36.jpg

hulk_25.jpg

hulk_30.jpg

1 Like

Mental proportions:+1: Great execution all 'round on this one Fabricio… Congrats

I think this is excellent work! Can we get a close up of the Head, Hands and Feet?

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Stunning as usual Fabricio. I enjoyed seeing it progress, and the end product turned out to be mind blowing. This guy needs to be printed!

Love what you did with the base too :grimacing:

Edit: I put all info on the first post to avoid confusion.

Awesome Fabricio, Your Hulk looks insane :+1:

Amazing Fabricio! love the face ,hands
top row stuff!

Alex Oliver

daddymack: thanks alot

SixxPixels : i posted a lot more images, are these enough?

metric: thanks bro! i anted it printed as well, hah

ncollings: Hi Nicolas, thanks! your work is a huge inspiration!

alexleia: Thanks Alex! I tried to be out of what you and Kolby did for the hulk cg standards, but i can’t think of another “hulk smash” than that one of yours :smiley: Awesome work!

well this one definitely hasn’t got a brain between those ears - the head is tiny :laughing: Seriously though, great job:+1:

Fala monstro! :grimacing:

Thats freaking amazing man! congrats for the final mesh!

Awesome! Hope see more works from you!

Abraço!
-Rafa

This is ‘thee’ best post on the zbrush forums thus far.
Paint paint paint!

When you look back at your life, when you’re eighty, you can be proud of this wow, you’ve done something really really fantastic.

Thank you very much for posting!
Brandon

wowww! this is one of the best hulk i have ever seen! Great work! loveeee the head detail a lot and really cool anatomy! Top Row!

-Fabian

Man that Looks sweet cant wait to get my z skills to that level.

Freaking amazing Fabricio…
very inspirating:+1: :+1: :+1:

Intervain: Haha, yeah mag. It is. Perhaps thats why he smashes so many things? :smiley:

grassetti: thanks rafael. Now its your turn! :smiley:

bLawless: thanks Brandon! A comment like that coming from an artist i admire so much it’s such an honour! Keep it up with the good works you and gentle giant crew are doing, maybe onde day when i’m good enough i’ll join you guys, who knows? :smiley:

fabianloing: Thank you so much for your comment!

infamouskiller: thanks :smiley:

funkdelic: thanks man

That is one extreme Hulk man, The body is just sick. The head could be a bit bigger I guess. awesoem pose. Great work man.

Oh my god… that is stunning!

my fav hulk so far :smiley:

haha…this is great…
over all shape is nice…
u mention the rapid prototype…i think u can contact 3dtotal…
they have a 3d printing service partnered with Glowit…:smiley: