ZBrushCentral

Audi Q7 on Zbrush Rock

This is my first ever work in Zbrush.
The Rock in fact is done in Zbrush using on of the great tutorials in this forum.

I used Zbrush for the Rock, and made the Render in Cinema 4D 10.5.
I used standard lights becaus Radiosity or Global Illumination and Ambient Occlusion would result in to long render times.

Check out my website for HIRES versions… Audi Q7 3D Project.

Let me know what you think…

[attach=95902]project_0006_audi_q7_render.jpg[/attach]
[attach=95903]project_0006_audi_q7_wire.jpg[/attach]
[attach=95904]project_0006_audi_q7_detail_01_zoom.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

project_0006_audi_q7_render.jpg

project_0006_audi_q7_wire.jpg

project_0006_audi_q7_detail_01_zoom.jpg

Here is version with a higher resolution…

project_0006_audi_q7_render_zoom.jpg

And here is the Wireframe Image…
With the lowres Mesh in Cinema4D.

[attach=95703]project_0006_audi_q7_wire_zoom.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

project_0006_audi_q7_wire_zoom.jpg

Nice concept and idea for the scene setup. Here’s a quick list of ideas… Use the texture for the ground material in the luminance channel only for a try. So the light is not affecting the ground texture. It seems that the shadows are working against you. I also would try and use an HDRI for illumination… But then you have to use GI… I’d still try that with low quality settings… Or use a light dome made out of several area lights. The lighting right now makes things look dull imho. Why not use a tire track alpha and drop some tire tracks into the mud…
Last thing… you have to spin the background texture a bit as water is not falling in an angle. Your perspectives are fighting a bit there… Last… I like the number plate. I grew up in Mainz.
Cheers
Lemo

When posting updates to a thread, please either wait until your previous thumbnail has disappeard off the bottom row or edit your previous post. It’s not fair to your fellow members to take more than one of the bottom row of thumbnails.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

(I’ve edited your post to remove the wireframe render from the bottom row.)

When you take a look at the entry for the uploaded image it says ATT as tag. If you edit that to ATN then the image is visible in the thread, but will not show up in the main row and the admin can leave the nine tailed cat in the box… With ATN you can add as many images as you like without hogging the precious main forum row.
Lemo

I will keep this in mind.
As I wrote this is my first own thread and my first work in zbrush… :rolleyes:

I used a HDRI Image for Reflection of the Car and it parts and the wet rock.
I also created a kind of light dome using the MOGRAPH Tool build in Cinema 4D 10.5 and Area Lights.

Any suggestions and critics welcome…

Greatings.
Mike.