Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by monstermaker View Post
    Cool! I especially like the animations. Love that one sucking out the nectar.
    Thanks everyone! Its really a fun challenge to add movement to ZBrush artwork, I highly recommend it for everyone, also helps you understand the mechanics of your own designs. I learn a lot (about my own mistakes) whenever I rig and animate these bugs.

My brother is working on creating realistic nectar-sucking sound effects for the next version of my little short. I'm not going to ask him how he plans on doing this.

fantastic works! I loved your dvd btw.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Top row!

Eric Keller you are my queen? Something like that... TOP ROW!

Default ZBrush 4R6 Material Tutorials

Hey ZBC! Long time no see! I've been busy though and I finally have a few things I can share!

I made some videos that cover designing ZBrush materials. These cover the basics, include some cool tips, and show some more advanced features. Each video is about 15 minutes long but there's still so much to cover! ZBrush materials are really powerful and (as many of you know) you can create some wild looks with just a little experimentation. I hope you enjoy the videos!

Part 1: Standard materials:

http://vimeo.com/bloopatone/kellerzbrushtutorial01

Part 2: MatCap Materials

https://vimeo.com/85037060

Part 3: Layering Materials

https://vimeo.com/85037061

Part 4: LightCap

https://vimeo.com/85037062

Website also has links (www.bloopatone.com)

Enjoy!
    Last edited by robotball; 01-25-14 at 01:31 PM. Reason: bad URL

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

Cool Videos. I dont know if its on my end, but there's no audio if theres suppose to be. Certainly be easier to follow along with a audio commentary about what your doing. Either way cool what you do with Light Caps and layering materials.

Quote Originally Posted by gmp1993 View Post
    Cool Videos. I dont know if its on my end, but there's no audio if theres suppose to be. Certainly be easier to follow along with a audio commentary about what your doing. Either way cool what you do with Light Caps and layering materials.
    Just tested it, audio is working fine, at least in the second video. Must just be trouble on your end

Great vids, btw

New Member Follow User Gallery

Very generous of you to share these very informative videos.

Default Audio for video tutorials.

There is audio narration on all four videos. It seems to be working fine on my end through vimeo so I'm not sure why you might not be hearing it. Never had any issues with Vimeo audio. They recompress the videos on upload but very rarely have I encountered a problem. Might be a codec thing. When I get a chance I'll see if its something I can fix but maybe try it again on your end?

Default I won second place in the 3D Printer World Expo "Abstract Sculpt" contest

Very excited to learn I won second place at the 3D Printer World Expo for my "Galileo" sculpt. I actiually sculpted this in about 6 or seven hours starting with the demo head and no real concept beyond "Galilieo". The theme of the contest was "Renaissance".

Here is my entry:

I will be speaking at the Expo at 9AM on Saturday February 1st (http://www.3dprinterworldexpo.com/pa...Search=1253_39)

Default Sea Lion 3D Print

My friend Jon Shelly at Electric Geisha printed up my yawning sea lion sketch. Kind of a fun process. Here are images of the model and the final print.Hope to do many more prints in the future.

Default Gr8

Great work... are the whiskers printed to? And if so what printer was used?

Default whiskers

I cheated on the whiskers They are plastic bead threads I got at Micheal's that have been glued on the model after printing. The print itself is VeroBlue printed on a same Objet 30 pro.

Default Printed and Painted Purple Ant

Ok so this was a fun, experimental project. My friend Jon Shelly at Electric Geisha printed up the purple ant model I made last year. It was a tough print but it came out nicely. I then used model paints to add color. Below is the result I have placed photos of the pronted model next to the original Vray renders. Very fun project, I learned a lot of techniques that I hope to develop further in the future. I have images of the painting process on my website at www.bloopatone.com

really powerfull,.. all the stuff

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 LastLast