ZBrushCentral

Sketches and Recent Work

hi everyone…will be showing all recent work and sketches in this thread from now…comments and critics r most welcome…:slight_smile:
brokencopyyj2nm8.jpg

Attachments

mangafinalwh0.jpg

techqueengr6.jpg

262168_1210150300_large.jpg

greymodoz9_web.jpg

greymodfacevc7_web.jpg

zgrab04colqf7.jpg

mkyoungaaccopycopyzb6.jpg

0511194707lf0.jpg

262168_1210150300_large.jpg

I dig the Ghandi. :smiley:

Giantsun - thanks buddy :smiley:

some sketches done for practice…
devil.jpg

Attachments

torso copy.jpg

brilliant Ghandi sculpt…

and nice muscle guy.

paul

PaulZB - thankyou!!

heres a wip guy i had been working on for a while…will add some armor a weapon and some hair,ears and nails next…critics and comments r welcome

working on this for practice…c&c r always welcome

updates on the big guy…need some critics here…
fnt.jpg

Attachments

bcjk.jpg

A father and son snake are out for a nice afternoon slither. The son asks, “Dad,are we poisonous snakes?” The father replies proudly, “Yes son, we are rattler snakes! Why do you ask son?” “Because DAD, I just bit my tongue!!”

Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

did another pose playing around with this…
pose2.jpg

Attachments

pose21.jpg

the last one is really awesome, if you detail it up, it will be a really killer model ;]

slocik - thanks for the inspiring words :slight_smile:
still working on the back…
ZGrab01 copy.jpg

love his hands now, but i think his abs would need some work ;] Also i think some eyes and teeth would add a lot to him ;]

slocik - thanks for the advice…will update soon.

heres an orc done last night…
orc.jpg

Attachments

orc2 copy.jpg

That orcs awesome, full of life. real nasty.

awesome just how do you pose them

rouncer - thanks!
truthhunter - thanks all poses r done using transpose tools
heres a female sculpt i did today…
ami copysmall.jpg

snake is part of an image i am working on about the king of snakes…the sketch is of an Indian god called Ganesha…hope u guys like it…
[attach=97652]ZGrab01 copy.jpg[/attach]
[attach=97653]ganesh11.jpg[/attach]

Thumb.jpg

Attachments

ZGrab01 copy.jpg

ganesh11.jpg

modeled this in maya and zbrush then uses a simple mentalray render and a occlusion render in photoshop with different blending options to achieve this look…will texture this soon
ganesh_4.jpg

Wow. very nice. Are you going to texture the Elephant?

Ganesha- God of wisdom, bestower of favours, giver of success in all undertakings and the one who overcomes obstacles - hence his name Vighneshvara, ‘lord of obstacles’.

No, I am not from India nor could I claim to be Hindu, but I have been reading alot about hinduism. I love the epics like the Ramayana and the Mahabharata. I’m currently reading The Upanisads as well as The Bhagavad Gita.

Is it true that Ganesha is on all of the textbooks in Indian schools???

I love your work and am anxious to see how you translate your sketch to Z-Brush!!!

I am currently working on Kali Ma and will be posting something soon.

:smiley: