ZBrushCentral

Experience Quick In Zbrush

Monster Ride+ Space Ship Zbrush/photoshop For Lights Effect

How Export Automatic Alpha In My Psd? I Must Be Always Time Grab No Have Plugin For That… A Plugin Tha Can Export Psd Format + Alpha???

CASADOR_01.jpg

FOR this i want made something very quicky… is the same base form and transform, duplicate etc.

[attach=92730]Robot[/attach]

Attachments

robot_zenk010_merge.jpg

this is pretty unique… I’ve never seen anybody make something very much like this before with zbrush

Thanks… Zbrush give a very good way of freedom !!!

To export an alpha, press Alpha>Grab Doc. This will create a depth grab of the document, which must then be exported from the Alpha palette.

yes. i dot it… but automatic export when you save the psd file?

20 mn zbrush experience before go to sleep… and working in 2 hours… OUFOU!!!

a best regards to Mytholon is he see this picture…

If i can i update this image because i think with cables must be better :wink:

…but i like it!

Cool stuff. I think you ought to detail out the red robot more. ‘solidify’ it some.

As for a quick export from ZBrush with alpha, have you tried ZAppLink3?

Check out the wiki entry: http://www.zbrush.info/docs/index.php/ZApp_Link

You have to draw with ZAdd or draw 3D objects on the canvas, as you are doing, so that the alpha shows pixels at different depths. So this will give you both depth of field or fog abilities in PS, and it can also be used to cut out the entire shape from the background.

I haven’t figured out how to do layers of objects and have them exist on separate layers in PS.

thanks a lot for the tips… i ´ll try and i ´m sure is better like grabdoc… if i´ve time, i ´ll put more details.

Is posible make a topology of image 2D? For make a base mesh?

You have a 2D image, and you want to put down a mesh with a certain topology on top of it?

I’m pretty sure you can do this. You could use a 3Dplane tool to hold your reference image, and then ‘retopologize’ the 3Dplane with a mesh that matches the image. You would end up with a flat mesh that has topology matching whatever your image was, such as a face.

Is this what you are asking?

Of course, to do a head, it would probably be better to use the X-plane image reference to hold your images and then model the whole head from a poly-sphere.

http://www.zbrush.info/docs/index.php/Sculpting_A_Skull_With_Image_Planes

Then when done modeling, retopologize the head as desired.

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘93702’,‘red_black_compose_merge_3.jpg’,1,0))

Jaycephus = thank you.

I like this image, looks like im reading a comic book.

Very inspirational hybrid painting. SpeedPainting with Zbrush!

Very cool. :smiley:

I like the last one the most. They remind me of Andrew Jones’ Zbrush to Painter flow.

More Andrew Jone i see all posts of Mythlon…

for example

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=38639&highlight=mytholon

That last one is really interesting :+1:

It appears symmetrical at first, but it is not really. Did you use any symmetrical tools or mirroring, or did you have to create the symmetrical form manually?

Sorry don ´t answer befor i was outside of my country.

did you have to create the symmetrical form manually? = yes but with 2/3 diferents forms. and after i come back in zbrush make “my sauce” and come back in photoshop/painter and create and new layer but i keep old layer with the original image.

ZBRUSH/PHOTOSHOP/PAINTER/ZBRUSH AGAIN

A preventive killer cop

zbrush - PS