ZBrushCentral

Soldiers

:confused:

Delta.jpg So this D-boys base mesh was built in Maya with a Normal Map generated from highrez mesh scuplted in zbrush. This is just a fast snap shot of my work in progress but I was just curious as to what this thread is looking for. Let me know! Thanks!

-Tyson

Ive been hopeing someone would start this up.I love soldier models.
That looks really good…cant wait too see more.

TOKYO, May 4 (Xinhua) – Thanks to joint efforts by both countries, economic and trade relations between China and Japan have registered rapid growth since China adopted the reform and opening-up policy in 1978. As each other’s key trade partner, the two nations have become increasingly interdependent. Japan has long been China’s most important trade partner. During the 11years since 1993, Japan had been China’s biggest trade partner. wow goldworld of warcraft goldbuy wow goldcheap wow goldwow power levelingwow powerlevelinglineage adenalineage 1 adenalineage 2 adenabuy lineage 2 adenatibia moneyvanguard goldwarhammer goldwow goldwow power levelingwow powerlevelingwow goldwow power levelingwow powerlevelinglineage ii adenacheap lineage 2 adenarunescape goldrunescape moneyrunescape goldrunescape moneyrunescape goldrunescape moneyas mechanical and electrical products with higher technology content have gradually taken the place of products with low value added such as raw materials and textiles. silkroad goldbuy silkroad goldsilkroad goldbuy silkroad goldcity of villains infamycov infamyan indication that the two countries have become more interdependent in their economic growth. Moreover, EverQuest goldEverQuest platbuy eq goldeq plateverquest platinumwow levelingwow gold Figures published by China’s Ministry of Commerce show that Japan’s investment in China had reached 60.7 billion dollars by 2007. wow goldworld of warcraft goldbuy wow goldcheap wow goldwow power levelingwow powerlevelingwow goldworld of warcraft goldIts direct investment in the country has also undergone a shift from processing industries such as raw material and foodstuff to manufacturing such as mechanical and electrical industry. buy wow goldcheap wow goldwow power levelingwow powerleveling A large number of Japanese enterprises are doing brisk business in various industries and different regions in China, reaping sizable investment returns. everquest 2 goldeq2 platffxi gilfinal fantasy xi gilmaple story mesosmaplestory mesosmaplestory mesothey help boost China’s technical progress, and improve the management and logistic and marketing services of China’s enterprises. dofus kamaskamas dofusdofus kamaskamas dofusdofus kamaskamas dofus As the second largest economy in the world, Japan has sophisticated technology in energy-saving and environmental protection and rich experience in implementing technology-oriented nation building strategy. lotro goldlotr goldlord of the ring goldlineage adenalineage 1 adenalineage 2 adenabuy lineage 2 adenalineage ii adenacheap lineage 2 adenaChina has a market with enormous demand. Therefore, the two countries are highly complementary to each other in their economic growth and their economic, have warmed up the China-Japan relations. age of conan goldaoc goldaoc power levelingage of conan power levelingaoc levelingage of conan goldage of conan goldage of conan goldage of conan goldage of conan goldage of conan goldlotro goldlotr goldlord of the ring goldmaple story mesosmaplestory mesosmaplestory mesoeverquest 2 goldeq2 platffxi gilfinal fantasy xi gileverquest 2 goldeq2 platffxi gilfinal fantasy xi gilmaple story mesosmaplestory mesosmaplestory mesolotro goldlotr goldlord of the ring goldThe establishment of China-Japan high-level economic dialogue mechanism has offered better environment for the further growth of bilateral economic and trade relations. lineage adenalineage 1 adenalineage 2 adenabuy lineage 2 adenalineage ii adenacheap lineage 2 adena A retrospection of the China-Japan economic development in the past decades shows that the two nations will be able to patch up rifts friendly cooperation, as well as dialogue and consultation.

Nice Tyzoone :smiley:

I modelled this one in max and used Zbrush and Photoshop for textures (pics from 3d.sk) did some sculpting and what not I tend to rush stuff tho especially when there are mulitiple objects. Overall Im happy with it.

[attach=102271]Soldier_by_twopinacoladas.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Soldier_by_twopinacoladas.jpg

way to keep it real twopinacoladas,
Thought this thread was dead. So here’s a blackwater mercenary type character I been working on. Tools are maya zbrush and photoshop.

Zbrush render
Merc2.jpg

Attachments

Merc1.jpg

Nice, thats how its done, I have a lot to learn great detail there.

dude, I am saving your images for my own personal reference. Good work

Hey here’s my latest Soldier in case you didn’t catch my blog on the main forum. As you can tell he’s def not game resolution but when you’re doing your own stuff then there are no restraints right? Anyways, here you have it!

-Tyson

-TysonDelta.jpg

Attachments

Delta-Gray.jpg

DeltaHead.jpg

Delta-Gray&Wire.jpg