ZBrushCentral

Possible to have fixed draw sizes on the Bottom Shelf?

I love having the Brush types on the bottom shelf, very handy. I was wonderin gif it is possible to store various Draw Size/Focas Shifts or simply Draw Sizes as buttons on the bootom or side shelves? Sorta like having the Photoshop pallete right there. You click a size and sculpt! Is this even possible?

thanks,
Brendang in NJ

So I guess this is more difficult than it first seemed? I would think having a palette of fixed brush sizes would be mighty handy. (5 soft, 5 hard edge, 10 soft, 10 hard, 20 soft, 20 hard , 75 soft, 75 hard edge… etc.)

Would the best way to do this be settign up a series of macros and putting them on a shelf? So each fixed size/focus stength is just a click away?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Brendan :cool:

Apologies for the delay in replying. Yes, you’re right, the simplest way for you to do this is to record macros where you simply set the sliders as you wish. You can then put the macro buttons where you want on the interface. If you want to edit the macros at all there’s some info in this thread:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=50734

HTH,

Thanks Marcus, on of my students mentioned this would be the best method, I just figured I’d check in here. Great community and support!

best,
Brendang