ZBrushCentral

Dominance War 3 / Spark (slight nudity)

Just wanted to share with you guy’s my recent Dominance War 3 entry, not happy with all of it as things got kinda hectic for me ( just became a dad! ) so of course there are things I would like to tweak, but overall I am happy with it. Hope everyone likes it, and thanks for looking.

Spark
www.bbriley.com

[attach=90962]Bueaty_Shot_Spark.jpg[/attach]
[attach=90963]Winning_Pose_Spark.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

bbriley_thumb.jpg

Bueaty_Shot_Spark.jpg

Winning_Pose_Spark.jpg

A few shots of the high poly version of the character.

[[attach=90951]3d_01.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘90951’,‘3d_01.jpg’,1,0))
[[attach=90952]3d_02.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘90952’,‘3d_02.jpg’,1,0))
[[attach=90953]3d_03.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘90953’,‘3d_03.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

3d_01.jpg

3d_02.jpg

3d_03.jpg

wow! cant believe no one else has posted anything, but this is fantastic! the final render is really something to take some time and appreciate all the fine details in there (i didnt even see the skeleton hanging over his back at first!! and then was like…wait…hang on…thats awesome.)
congrats on a killer sculpt and on becoming a new dad.
hoping to see more work from you soon!

~adam

really intense sculpt man, where are the details of the fetu’s?! Glad you were able to get teh time to push this through, was a daunting battle this year. Congrats on teh kid as well!

Hey guy’s, thanks much for the reply’s. Here are the rest of the sheets on the zbrush part of the character. The staff, baby, pod, skeleton, and stand that I had for all of him. Thanks again for checking out the thread.

Spark
www.bbriley.com

Skeleton
[attach=90954]3d_04.jpg[/attach]
Embryo Baby
[attach=90955]3d_05.jpg[/attach]
Staff
[attach=90956]3d_07.jpg[/attach]
Embryo Pod
[attach=90957]3d_08.jpg[/attach]
Stand
[attach=90958]3d_09.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

3d_04.jpg

3d_05.jpg

3d_07.jpg

3d_08.jpg

3d_09.jpg

Awesome modeling and texturing. Insane detail on Zbrushing as well.
Great concept and execution :+1:

Amazing…
how long did it took to complete this ?

awesome detail man! :+1:

Hey man,

I already told you, but I love this sculpt, great face, great concept, great details…

Rock on man!

nice

Hey Brett…

Your high poly work is amazing. Get the high res character posed on the base and do some poly painting … I dont know why this is one is flying under the radar here…

Keep it up bud.

Wow great concept! I’m scared. HAha. Fantastic sculpting man. Well done!

Edit… Congrats on becoming a father!!! :smiley:

um…wow, just wow. :+1:

awesome work Brett, very impressed. Love the design, love the execution.

All i can say is Wow, wow wow wow, awesome job man, Top row material

Fantastic work, great concept and very well executed. Congratulations

Amazing job on modeling and detailing. I love every part of it! Creepy and unique.

one of the best i’ve seen from the DW3 crop. beautiful model man. top notch sculpting! :+1:

Outstanding, outstanding!
Obcession is it’s own reward.

I would have thought an upskirt shot of this guy would have been a bit…nastier :lol:

wow dude that’s amazing - great work.
Nice to have the extra renders to look at
up close, you definitely lose a lot of the
detail in the overall image (so much
going on!). Very cool, great detailing!