ZBrushCentral

NickZ Beta Blast. (8 movies added page 32) April 2013

Hello,

I’m Nick Zuccarello. I’m a Graphics Trainer for Electronic Arts Tiburon in Orlando Florida.

I’ve been ZBrushing for about 2 years now. I love how the application has opened up sculpting to a whole new breed of artist.

I can recall not too long ago having such a blast sculpting traditionally that I thought to myself that I didn’t really care about digital sculpting any more…. that is until ZB3 Beta came along and once again floored me.

Now, with the addition of the Subtools, layers, real-time shadows and shaders, It is really starting to feels like you are sculpting on a real object.

I really don’t know how I would be able to go back to sculpting without shadows now. It really helps me understand the forms correctly.

Lazy mouse is also a new must have.

I’m really starting to love the direction the program is going and I look forward to see what Pixoloigic will come up with next.

Here are some of the results of my test that I have been working on.

AthleticMale_Front_WIP_001.jpg

360 Movie Turntable

Thanks to the Pixologic for the opportunity to participate in the Beta program.

It has been a real blessing,

NickZ.

Great models :grimacing: awesome abdominal parts (5 rows) it 's a great emphazis anatomy study:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

just perfect :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Triple H!!!:smiley:

Beautiful work! Why do so many of these beta renders have that red shader? Just wondering…

Cool poses and expressions!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Are poses & expressions (move tool) layerable? Like, can you add moves to layers and pose and unpose the ztool with a single click? (… if you know what I mean)

Remib - Thanks bud!

lear - Thank you (I don’t think it is all there yet but I feel pretty good about the process so far.)

YsenGrin - Guess you are right.

[![trippleH.jpg|193x245](upload://kJCLhGZHA1dLDG3Dkjwd0wKJEKM.jpeg)](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%2754635%27,%27trippleH.jpg%27,1,0%29)

3Dean - That is the new default shader. I really am starting to love the look of this one. I also like the silver shader that is on the 2nd image.

feureau - Thanks! :slight_smile: Yes you can store poses in layers. That is exactly what I am doing. I don’t think that I can get into the specifics on what the process are right now because they may change when the final release comes out.

Bu…, bu…, butt who is that Tarzan? Why he only has two fingers?

Aaah, now I understand, he cuts hair with his fingers looking at the man behind…

Hey Nick!

Nice stuff man…as usual. Bob Nicoll sent me the link today. I have been so busy with Madden that I havent been on the boards in a couple of days.

Take care man and keep up the good work.

Petey

I had a little time to sculpt on the inside of the mouth.

ToungeSheet.jpg

This Google Video is the result of that session.

I wish I could show the hi res movie. That way you could see more of the detail that was being sculpted during the session.

Peace,

NickZ.

P.S. Thanks Petey!

wow. that movie was really cool–thanks for posting that. is that a new feature in the latest beta? i’m wondering why we aren’t seeing more movies posted by other beta testers…
anyway, nice work. that head and torso are very well done.
-matt

Hmm, google video link isn’t working.

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-5718001157551030117&esrc=gvpl&ev=v&vidurl=http://video.google.com/videoplay%3Fdocid%3D-5718001157551030117%26hl%3Den&usg=AL29H21t0vuqTnFymvDC9nYYienpnLVBIQ

Wicked stuff, thanks for sharing your work and videos.:smiley:

Here is a head that I ran through ZB3. Added the eyes with subTools and added fine wrinkles, skin pores and eye brow hair.

biffHenderson_front_01.jpg

NickZ.

Nice head. Take care of the ears, the part behind is too close to the head and too massive.

Nice work Nick!

Petey
EASL

Someone Grand is definitely working through you…

For me this adorable fat guy has a stronger essence of humanity and a great presence - very nice indeed. :+1: