ZBrushCentral

Transpose Master Dont Works

Hi people, its posible to bee disabled from anader plugins?
help me if you can.

tanx

It sounds like you haven’t installed the plugin correctly. Can you post a screen shot of the error message? Then I will be able to confirm.

Thanks,

… reinstall the plugin and now its ok!

thank you Marcus!!! :+1:

I have this problem as well. I extracted the .rar file into my zplugs folder and everything and I restarted zbrush3. When I hit the Tpose button it gives me this:[attach=103578]errormsg.JPG[/attach]

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

errormsg.JPG

Well I figured out that apparently you have to save your ztool in your ztools folder before attempting to use transpose master with it. However I do have a model that I tried to use this on and I got some sort of Popup thing where it says “Interface item could not be found”, then something about [Ipress… Strmerge and Var,currentsubtool]]]

I have no idea what it means.

Well, neither have I without seeing the specific situation in which you got the message. Transpose Master can get confused if you have subtools with the same name. Also, avoid using a backslash () in the names.

I just ran into this exact same problem, due to a backslash in the subtool name.

Strange part is- it was subtool master that created the backslash in the subtool’s name! so if anybody runs across this thread like I did, and you use subtool master and transpose master together, keep that in mind.