ZBrushCentral

The Woman Body (nudity !)

hi, i finished the woman bust… made sure it looks good for any taste, hope you like it

the skin shader settings is similar like man skin : http://pixolator.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=57740&page=4&pp=15

cheers :slight_smile:
Cecko

![all_woman.jpg|1100x1136](upload://kA6RN6jPrJkoNnzCzYx7molK2R2.jpeg)![front_woman1.jpg|1100x1428](upload://lFo2lcn86yu8hSUVrBO8ilnaV8o.jpeg)![front_woman2.jpg|1100x1224](upload://yCLbFVI8kO3S9I3YOQimEbMTN5w.jpeg)![back_woman1.jpg|1100x1322](upload://5EYtVG1E8XGACLbhjGlkI9knnRU.jpeg)![back_woman2.jpg|1100x1322](upload://zB5xj8JCQLC1TqYJE4lCNMnfAO1.jpeg)![base.jpg|1100x804](upload://zQMmk0gh0TJzSb7zmOCAF0124Lo.jpeg)

Attachments

all_woman.jpg

front_woman1.jpg

front_woman2.jpg

back_woman1.jpg

back_woman2.jpg

base.jpg

Incredible work!
Im studiyng female anatomy rigth now so this will be my new desktop :slight_smile:

Beautiful!!! I really like this - any chance you could provide us with your shader settings for the skin ?

stunning totaly stunning.

Hand painted or photo?

what ever it still gets full marks from me :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile:

very very cool :slight_smile: could you show your textures? top layer, bottom layer, specular, etc?

Very nice body and fabulous skin shader! But on the overal look, having a little bit more of the shoulders and/or the bigining of the arms sould be better :slight_smile:

Incredible work…:wink:

Its almost unbeleavable that you didnt use a real projected texture, fantastic work. Im trying to achive somthin like this in Modo, im getting close but not there yet, thanks for sharing.

excellent work. great material and render. want to see female full body :smiley: :+1: :+1:

That is Awesome! Looks so real! I’ve seen many skin pics, and this one ranks right up there at the top!

Once again a remarkable job !

wow, best of the best

Excellent work!

Superb sculpting and shading. :+1:

I’m putting this in my reference folder for sure… Top row quality once again.

Oh man it is absolutely amazing.
Nice details. Keep on sculpting.

hey PSTCHOART…!!!..after seeing ur man work, i must admit, u didn’t disappointed us…this one is looking even better, in terms of texturing and shading, if not to mention the anatomical study!!!..really liked the skin detail, specially on the big renders…this is so real…feeling like a real tanned kind of saturated skin…please dont take me wrong, but the breasts and the butts are looking so real, and so the stripe of the hair…:D…btw, whats the size of the texture maps u r using for that big renders still maintaing that smallest sharp details…

keep us inspiring more…!!!..5*…!!!

Fantastic texture work, shader work and sculpting! Are there arms and legs though? It seemed like there was more (jagged hidden edges) in the first zbrush sculpt but it was hidden.

beautiful forms and the texturing+shading work is excellent. you should make a DVD about your process :lol:

Man, when it comes to great looking torsos, you reign supreme. I want to know who’s modeling for these sculpts. :o

Fantastic work, really beautiful. Perfect anatomy and great shader!

Congrats!