Senior Member Follow User Gallery

remove the sleeves and put a beret on her, and this would be Cammy from Street Fighter... dead on, I believe... and that's a complement

Hello. Here's an update on cammy. Started to polypaint and added more details. I want a really simple dynamic look for her.

CammyBrettWip2a.jpg

Capital_G: Thanks for the comments and crits. I decided to keep the fringe as I feel it ads a dynamic flow to the model.

abyss103: Thanks! Hope I don't let you down.

Chris Andrews: Thanks Man. I still like the hair though. Haha.

alexleia: Thank you. Its always tough doing a pretty girl.

Art-Machine: Thanks so much.

CaptainHowdy: Hey thanks. It sort of is. I got tones of cammy ref and couldn't decide on a pose. Haha. So just did this one to keep the ball rolling..

siamak_cgm: Haha. Thanks. That makes me nervous.

AngelJ: Cool man. Glad you like the profile. Trying to get that nice "s" Curve in there is tough!

KrakenCMT: Thank you. I'm really glad you like it!

rodion vlasov: Haha. thanks man. Its not my idea though. I think Mr alexleia started it.

Intervain: Thanks so much for the compliment. The pressure mounts...haha.

P^T: cheers!

piz: Hey man. Happy belated new years. Haha.

fabianloing: Wow! Thanks man. Really glad you like it. Haha.

SalmonGod: Cheers for the crit and comment. Your right about the sleeve and beret. But this is the cammy from street fighter alpha series.

And here's a shark I did yesterday...

GreatWhiteShark.jpg

Ultra Cool Shark!!! You Rock Buddy!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Great shark. I like the blood texture and the nicks and cuts in the model around the mouth.

Lisbon - Portugal - Europe - Earth - Universe

There´s something strange with her hips.They´re too large. Other than that it´s a great model. Want to see her with her war make up ready to kick some ass

The shark...well, all I can say is that this is probably the best CG shark I've ever seen...man this puts "Deep Blue Sea" killer sharks in a corner.

Member Follow User Gallery

I agree with houdini, the hips are looking too pronounced (and too much in the front, needs to be moved backwars a bit). You should connect it/smooth it in with her ass a bit more too to make better. Otherwise looking nice.

The shark looks like... a shark. For some reason I feel like it should have some more small details.

Overall great!
    /The Beast Who Sliced To Mexico
    Mwargh! >:3

Have fun! It's more important than you might think!

Love the great white.cammy is looking good.My friend at work has the exact same resin 12" figure.You must have same model or grabs figure pics from google.

New Member Follow User Gallery

the only recommendation i have is to rework the inner eye area...it sticks out instead of flowing into the nose area.

Cammys' looking great Brett, good call on the hair, it has grown on me

I don't think it is the hips that are off I think the waist is just too slim. My wife's hips look exactly like that ( I even asked her what she thought of the hips and she said: "My hips look exactly like that, so no they look right") , but the waist should be in more proportion with them. Otehrwise it is an amazing sculpt. Keep up the great work! I am excited to see it finished.

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

very cool shark brett.

Default Looks Great!!

I like the stylized look of Cammy. I think the legs are really reminiscent of what she looks like in the games and I think thats what you were going for. The shark is really good too.!!

Just curious, is it all done is zbrush or did you do some base mesh in Maya or something (for both Cammy and the Shark)??

Well
    Later

In the center pose (front view) her hips look great even with her skinny waist. But in the last pose on the right, it looks like her hips stick out just a little too far. I think the width is fine, just maybe needs pushed back just a little.

But she's looking very good right now!

Hello again.

Here's an asian fellow i did in a week or so. Base is my usual default man. sculpted and textured in zbrush rendered in maya mental ray. Hope you like him.

Asian1.jpg

piz: Thanks again man

sirhcnait: Thanks. Thats my favourite part too. haha

Houdini: thank you for the crits and comments. I'm going for a udon/ hyung tae kim look. So her proportions are wierd I agree. Glad you like the shark!

VABG: Thanks for the crits.

Bodybag: Thanks! Glad you like it. yeah I wanted that one but can't get it here in South Africa. Its not an exact match to that one as I'm trying to do a blend between all sorts.

UncleDamfee: Cheers! I looked passed that completely!

Capital_G: Haha. I'm really happy you like it.

Pittgilman: Thank you for asking your wife . I agree the waist is very thin. But I'm not going for realism here. If thats ok?

rodion vlasov: Thanks dude. I hope your still sculpting!

selahpoetic: Thank you very much! its what I'm going for! haha. The base meshes are maya built. rest is zbrush. The shark is rendered in mental ray.

KrakenCMT: Thanks man. I'll check out the hips

Updates on cammy are on the way.. I'm having second thoughts on her pose right now. Stay tuned.

Cheers
    Brett

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234511 ... LastLast