ZBrushCentral

Brett's Sketchbook

Hello. Thanks for visiting my new sketchbook.

Here’s a new wip. Its cammy from street fighter.

Cheers
BrettCammyBrettWip.jpg

Attachments

CammyBrettWip.jpg

Awesome work Brett, can’t wait to see some more, One thing you might consider changing is the fly-away hair at the front, its great but a bit too distracting, maybe moving it closer to the face will make it more subtle, other than that its tip top

hey brett!

great start on you new sb.
looking forward to see what you’ll come up with in the future.

-r

Great job so far! The hair looks great, but I agree with Capital_G the part in front of the face could be moved. It’s still WIP. Looking forward to this one! :smiley:

wow!! bealtiful girl and scupture!

Alex Oliver

Nice rendition.

Gorgeous, is it based on the Reflect garage kit? Even if it is, there’s some lovely sculpting going on. Thumbs up :slight_smile:

Nice job! i’ll vote after i see the final result :+1:

Hi brett,

Nicely done, very sweet sculpt. Enjoy the profile image, has very nice movement. :+1: :+1:

Great start! And love the pose!

hi brett, you created sketchbook, nice idea.
very cool girl,sculpt.:slight_smile:

I really like the dynamic feel to your sculpt!:+1: Looking forward to more

Compliments!
Great sculpture and pose. :+1:

Simply Awesome Dude! Great Return Buddy!!! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

wowww, this is sooo awesomeee!
I totally loveeee itt! can i seeee moreee of herrr? cant wait till you show the whole thing. Her face, hair , cloth, everything flows really nicelyy! Very very inspiring!

-fabian

remove the sleeves and put a beret on her, and this would be Cammy from Street Fighter… dead on, I believe… and that’s a complement

Hello. Here’s an update on cammy. Started to polypaint and added more details. I want a really simple dynamic look for her.

Capital_G: Thanks for the comments and crits. I decided to keep the fringe as I feel it ads a dynamic flow to the model.

abyss103: Thanks! Hope I don’t let you down.

Chris Andrews: Thanks Man. I still like the hair though. Haha.

alexleia: Thank you. Its always tough doing a pretty girl.

Art-Machine: Thanks so much.

CaptainHowdy: Hey thanks. It sort of is. I got tones of cammy ref and couldn’t decide on a pose. Haha. So just did this one to keep the ball rolling…

siamak_cgm: Haha. Thanks. That makes me nervous.

AngelJ: Cool man. Glad you like the profile. Trying to get that nice “s” Curve in there is tough!

KrakenCMT: Thank you. I’m really glad you like it!

rodion vlasov: Haha. thanks man. Its not my idea though. I think Mr alexleia started it.

Intervain: Thanks so much for the compliment. The pressure mounts…haha.

P^T: cheers!

piz: Hey man. Happy belated new years. Haha.

fabianloing: Wow! Thanks man. Really glad you like it. Haha.

SalmonGod: Cheers for the crit and comment. Your right about the sleeve and beret. But this is the cammy from street fighter alpha series.CammyBrettWip2a.jpg

Attachments

CammyBrettWip2a.jpg

And here’s a shark I did yesterday…

![GreatWhiteShark.jpg|1100x777](upload://mRj6fzBUb48DucxhQsqkjIKHEsX.jpeg)

Attachments

GreatWhiteShark.jpg

Ultra Cool Shark!!! You Rock Buddy! :smiley: :+1:

Great shark. I like the blood texture and the nicks and cuts in the model around the mouth.