Turntable Plus is designed to add some extra functionality to the ZBrush movie palette:
- Pan and zoom while recording a turntable
- Adjust 3D Layer intensity to morph from one shape to another
- Render HD Geometry for a movie/turntable
Click the image below to view an introductory movie
Here are the features of Turntable Plus
This feature will allow you to render a layer in your turntable. It will only render from intensity 0-1 and will only render the selected layer.
This feature will allow Turntable Plus to render out a turntable of all HD subtools.
This feature will render out an image of every frame of your movie. This is much like taking a GrabDoc of every frame of your movie.
This feature will render out an alpha of every frame of the movie.
This will render out a depth image of every movie frame.
Turntable Plus will export Image, Alpha, and Depth sequences in three formats. (tif, bmp, and psd)
Disable Movie Recording
There will be no movie to view or export from ZBrush if this option is selected.
After correct installation you will have a Turntable Plus submenu in the Movie palette.
- Download the zip to your hard drive.
- Unzip to the ZStartup\Zplugs folder. Make sure your unzipping program preserves the folder structure.
- Restart ZBrush.
I hope you find Turntable Plus useful,
This plugin is now available for ZBrush 3.1 PC and ZBrush 3.12 Mac.
You can get it from the Download Center.