ZBrushCentral

It's time for the Zscribble game!

I have no idea if I am the only one who used to play this game when I was younger. Basically someone scribbles randomly on a piece of paper and you try to see if you can make it look like something. I think it’d be fun to play a 3D version of this game. I’ll start. Attached is a randomly sculpted ZTool. Let’s see what you do with it!

Post your results and upload your own scribbles.

Sounds fun, I’ll have a go at it and post my work in this post.

Here we go:

[moley.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘88307’,‘moley.jpg’,1,0))

It’s a mole with goggles. Why do moles so often wear goggles?

That’s a good question. It’s ironic because they’re practically blind anyway. haha

Great job!

Thanks. Here’s another scribble to work with once you all get done with the first.

It’s a little bird of some sort.

[scribble.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘88335’,‘scribble.jpg’,1,0))

Cool. Looks like one of those birds with the huge bowl beaks mixed with a fish. Hopefully someone else will decide to participate eventually.

an exaggerated head from the first scribble, didn’t really put much effort into it, just kinda doodled and limited myself to half an hour

This is a fun idea, especially for those of us starting out, who aren’t too sure just what we’re doing, anyway…

Here’s my effort with Scribble # 1. It kind of looks like a badger-type animal to me…

Ooooh, wait until I learn how to paint! lol!

Attachments

scribble1_badger.jpg

I made this from the second scribble in an about an hour.

It kind of reminded me of Starfox for some reason so i kind of went with that vibe (even though it ended up looking more like something else). This was a great exercise and lots of fun.

Attachments

Scribble Game1.jpg

quick thing

Attachments

ZBrush Document copie.jpg

Nice. Reminds me of a snake man or an alien.