ZBrushCentral

The Parasite Queen.

the main thread of all collected work can be found at:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=234&t=602857

gallery of work can be found here:

http://iononemillion.deviantart.com/

this is still being somewhat blocked, dont worry about some of the points around the tits and ass i have to retopo for that, its pissing me off how wobbly its looking. also i have some geometry that just ends. but what is working and not working.

i still have to do her skin tight clothing.

parasite-queen-full-1000.jpg

this is all still at the sculpting stage but pretty much blocked out. i want to make sure its proper before i start the minute details.

please crit i would like to do this well.

more to come!

her bra
[attach=88592]braturnfullmm8.jpg[/attach]

her hip armor:
[attach=88593]armorsidesmalltg9.jpg[/attach]

her four arm armor:
[attach=88594]armarmorfullwebsj1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

braturnfullmm8.jpg

armorsidesmalltg9.jpg

armarmorfullwebsj1.jpg

more pieces.

the shoulder pads:

[attach=88595]armorshoulderswebfo0.jpg[/attach]

her boots:

[attach=88596]armorbootsfullwebya9.jpg[/attach]

alternate shoes i didnt like:
[attach=88597]armorshoeswebbu9.jpg[/attach]

belt buckle skull, ima redo this too, i dont like the teeth : [

[attach=88598]armorskullfrontwebcy4.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

armorshoulderswebfo0.jpg

armorbootsfullwebya9.jpg

armorshoeswebbu9.jpg

armorskullfrontwebcy4.jpg

This kicks ass so far… I’ll be keepin an eye out for the finished product.

I really like the work you’ve done with the “knotwork” on the armor. I also really like the organic stuff. I’ve got some things I’m going to be posting soon along similar lines.

thanks wall! i wann see what you got. let me know when yo post it so i dont miss it : ]]

the girl still creating and messing with things. let me know what you guys think.

[attach=88601]pqfullwebsh9.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

pqfullwebsh9.jpg

[ima work on her hair (she will not have this hair )and anatomy. i made her armor skin tight since the thick look wasn’t working. i still dont like it, she looks just plane. oh well crit please!](file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/crap/)[attach=88602]pq2fullturnwebie8.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

pq2fullturnwebie8.jpg

i feel shes lacking without the bulky armor, so maybe big spiky armor?

[attach=88607]redesignwebbb8.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

redesignwebbb8.jpg

so ugh, my 2nd to the last post for the armor. things i dont like is the bigness of the head armor but its right up against her face, maybe ill cut off her head while the mask is over it, or yea. the middle chest piece is coming off. the shoes i dont know, but i have 3 to choose from so if not these then i have 2 more choices. umm and the shoulders, i will be throwing on what i had for the big arm guards and they will serve as the new shoulders, and instead of the straight spike ima do the a curves to curve around her head on the sides.

besides that i kinda have to move one. i will for sure detail them but thats after anatomy. or maybe even for just he high poly sculpt only.

the color scheme im thinking about with ( you’ll see it more clear when i get the final armor look down and do a full colored illustration ) her will be the scales being a dark mossy bluish green, then parts with the swirls will be a brass or a gold, and the skin with be a dirty tan. and she will have one blind eye and dark brown or black hair. let me know if you have any suggestions or crits or anything. there is still time for little change.

i have to see what my poly budget is for a weapon after i get her done first : [

her anatomy is going to be next : ]
the mask:

[attach=88927]helmetwebzm3.jpg[/attach]

the rest:
[attach=88928]pq3turnwebyc8.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

helmetwebzm3.jpg

pq3turnwebyc8.jpg

Let me just start by saying that the sculpt and modelling parts are great, so the only changes I can think of is purely design-related.
I actually liked her better without the helmet, I fealt the face gave the whole character more personality. The helmet might make an awesome right arm shoulder pad though, if that’s a look you would like to go for.
I love the re-occuring of the curly pattern, ties all the parts of the model nicely together.
The shoes are another thing, but it sounds like you’ve got that part covered. IMO they make her look a little unbalanced when she’s standing upright, with the big, bulky mass curving upwards in the front and nothing but that thin stiletto in the back, looks like shes about to roll backwards like a rocking chair.

Other than that, it looks amazing. Can’t wait to see the final result! :slight_smile:

i agree with larsivar… but, hey, relly great work:)

awesome! i will take them crits into concideration. im still getting used to using my own wacky designs and making them work in real life : [ but yea. thanks alot of the crits they will help me alot : ]]

more head options i can mess around with. i can mess around with the positions of things anytime. so feel free to suggest position options : ]

I like the one with the lip ring. It looks really cool and unique.

This is very nice… can’t wait for the final texture / render

thanks alot!

yea everything is being unwrapped and set to to be painted. the pose is already thought out and the painting will be a blast. i just hate all this technical crap i have to do to get it painted : ]

its coming a long very nice !

i like the decoretion armor you have on this model !
nice helmet ! :lol:

thanks alot!

im texturing now so i should have them screens soon. : ]]

so.

the armor and anatomy is done for the game model. but i will be revisiting a couple parts before spring show ( april 20). but really till then and on forward i will be working purely on her anatomy to get down perfect. please any comments and crits are welcome as are draw overs. you dont need to know 3d to crit anatomy : ]] so get at it!

and ive gone into way more detail on each part since last time : ] well some, the neck piece and the boots arent done : [
her body ( shes on her toes due to invisible high heels )

the mask:

mask full closed:

mask semi open:

mask top only:

mask bottom only:

no mask at all :

way of control:

belly and chest armor:

Love the details on this.
Good flow as far as one piece fitting into the next
I think I would leave her bald.
I know it’s a way to exscape making hair. (which is a pain) But She looks good bald in that outfit

Really Great Work Man! :slight_smile: :+1:

thanks allot!