ZBrushCentral

Dominance War 3 Entry: Mac and Jac

For those of you intrested in seeign zbrush in a game production pipeline check out my thread over here. I will be updating this thread (zbrush central) and the link bellow because Im going to get into some heavy zbrushing right about now.

Dominance War 3 Entry

BaseMesh2.jpg

Attachments

designprocess3.jpg

macmesh.jpg

[attach=86593]ClothingSculptsProgress.jpg[/attach]

a sneak peak at progress

Attachments

ClothingSculptsProgress.jpg

The muscles of tiger is really cool.
Very good sculpting.

Very nice! I really like it so far :slight_smile: Really good job on the muscles, and the clothes are nice too, nice folds! :+1:

nice work man.
i was actually following your thread over at gameartisans the other week. i realy liked what you were going for with these guys. its turning out really cool.
i dont have much time but i may enter the war too : )

The hands are the same length as the forearm. Generally the hand is half the length of the forearm. I would extend the forearms and keep the hands the size they are.

I really like the work you have done, and the one guy on the right is going to be fantastic. However, the one character has almost the same clothing and sword as Zack/Cloud from FF 7. I think if you altered maybe the weapon to something less buster sword like (a serated sword sword would be visually interesting), added more fur trim, some wear and tear in the clothing (he is a fighter after all), that would improve the design even more. The proportions are great though.

thanks for the crits, I will get to making adjustments.

NICE!

the tiger especialy.

ps
what did you render in and can we see a wire?

adjusted it a bit and am working more clothes out.

[attach=86781]ClothingSculptsProgress.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

ClothingSculptsProgress.jpg

ClothingSculptsProgress2.jpg

more zbrushing

Attachments

ClothingSculptsProgress3.jpg

The tiger looks? Hot? haha, nah great work though. Hope to see how this reaches.

Very cool looking characters.

Thanks guys! about 60% done on this guy, moving onto the tiger to get his high poly to a similar point.

I really like these characters… cool stuff

[attach=87394]ClothingSculptsProgress5.jpg[/attach]
The base clothing ztools loaded on the head and body proxies.

Attachments

ClothingSculptsProgress5.jpg

[attach=87590]ClothingSculptsProgress6.jpg[/attach]

some more progress screens

Attachments

ClothingSculptsProgress6.jpg

[attach=87680]ClothingSculptsProgress7.jpg[/attach]

some more zbrushing done.

Attachments

ClothingSculptsProgress7.jpg

[attach=88384]TigerLow01.jpg[/attach]

a grab of the low poly realtime game mesh WIP, re-topo in zbrush and 3dsmax.

Attachments

TigerLow01.jpg

these guys are really cool, and a nice departure from the standard DW fare. i especially like the clean job you’ve done on the accessories. clock is ticking man. hope you get to finish!!