ZBrushCentral

MY dragon pls Cheak it out.

well i have been using zbrush for about a month. this is the one i put more time that anything als i did on zbrush pls tell me what you thing. i have more pics of diferent stages on my blogger if you whan cheak it out.

ples tell me what you thing about it.

THX
MY BLOGGER
click and cheak it out.

COME ON PPL GIVE ME SOME CRITICISM.

come on ppl do you like it or not what can do you thing about it.

wher is it > ? can we see it without the background perhaps / whole things a little confusing , all i can make out is your tag in the lower corner>

i made a post on my bloger with more pics in diferent stages and poses.

MY BLOGGER

Please create a white background so that we can look at this dragon. it took me a long time to even find the dragon, after i did, i couldnt make out any details or shapes cause it was so dark.

all I see is some dark rendered looking thing on the right, and a honeycomb like background I guess on the left, with a dark thing that might be an embossed signature on the lower left corner.

I’d say the pic is 75% solid black, so maybe your monitor needs adjusting?

There’s nothing I can even see to comment on.

1.jpg

i have no idea y it looks 75% black but is not and i have seen it from other pcs exept mine and look ok. anw i hope this helps to c a bit beter how it looks like. and i do have some more pics on my blogger that i hope you dont c that black to.

thx and hope now you can actualy see it

Attachments

2.jpg

finishLASTONEzbrusg.jpg

Looks interesting in the wax original sculpts, but in the final rendering there’s almost too much detail, and you loose the main structures.

I can see what he looks like in the wax, but even in the lightened render, there’s so much shadow going on that it’s hard to make anything out.

There is a point where there can be too much of something…(via an obvious Photochop):

hehe i get the point:P
its just the way it turned up i tryed makeing some custom alphas and makinng the skinin but i couldent make them blend nicely so i strted making it manualy and sloly sloly adding more and more :stuck_out_tongue: