Today we are releasing SubTool Master, a new ZBrush plugin that gives you greater control over your SubTools.
SubTool Master allows you to mirror, duplicate, merge, export all your subtools at once, fill all your subtools with color and/or materials and many other things!
The zip contains:
- Download SubTool Master to hard drive
- Unzip the zip file to your ZBrush3\ZStartup\ZPlugs folder.
- Make sure that your unzipping program preserves the folder structure of the plugin otherwise it will not work. (In Winzip this is the 'use folder names' option. In WinRar check 'use relative paths' in the Advanced options.)
Launch (or restart) ZBrush. You should now have a SubTool Master subpalette in the ZPlugin palette, containing the SubTool Master button and the Save ZTool button.
- SubToolMaster.zsc - the plugin file
- SubToolMaster_readme.txt - a text file version of these instructions
- SubToolMasterData - the plugin data folder which contains:
- ZFileUtils.dll - the dll file
- UILeft.txt - rename this file if you want the UI on the righthand side of the canvas
- File|SubTM-button.psd - the plugin button icon
- File|ButnPic.psd - the popup button icon + 18 jpg image files
The Pixologic Team
Note: Current version of SubTool Master is 1.2G.
Also released recently is Transpose Master