Default one month with zbrush

blogermalakiadp2.jpg

well i just whana to show you guys a bit of what i made its realy crapy but still it helps keep things interasting when you get to show your work.

here you can find some more things i made playing with z-brush and other aplications.

http://realexis.blogspot.com/search/label/Zbrush

AND MFG mast say ppl here are realy good at this. :P it makes you whander.

Default well somthing i am working on right now. pls some advice

well i am trying to make a dragon i will but a nec make some scales witch i find hard b-coz one gets on top of the other one and just dosent look good. i would realy like some one to give me some tips and tell me what he things, thx

drakosglosadontiaaaaacw1.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I found that the best thing to do is to do a search for "alpha" on this site. There has been a recent up load of some really nice scales that are used for dinosaurs. I would download those. After selecting the alpha in Zbrush go up to the top under ALPHA and select Make Stencil. After that you can manipulate how tall or long it is. When you need to turn off the stencil just go to STENCIL at the top and select Stencil On and it will turn it off. Also you can go to your Stroke tab and select Spray and bring the Spread up to .8 or even 1 and set your Zintensity to somewhere between 8-15 and start texturing.

Hopefully this helps.
    A man is solely restricted by his own words.

ZBrush Sketchpad - Here
    Free Male Hero Ztool

Member Follow User Gallery

Default thx

yes it dose i all ready search for alphas but i dont like using other ppl staf so i will makes some i all ready try but i just didtent like the ones i made. well thx for the stensil idea i forgot about that faction of z-brush i will work on the rest of the body 2night and upload some more pics when it looks more complity in the mean time i will keep experemeting with alpha brushes.
    i hope more ppl will help and pls cheak my blogger you may more things that you like or dislike and if any one would like somthing pls let me know i am more than willing to help if i can. i realy enjoy using the internet to help each other.

i like teh detail you have on the dragon head so far. maybe use a different material then the red youre using now?

Default new dragon pics.hope you like them

Well this is how i ma thinking i will go and do the rest of him. this is so time consuming. :P

drakosakathkia1fl9.jpg
    drakosakathkia2it0.jpg
    drakosakathkia3ij9.jpg

Default more pics of the dragon for now

pls tell me what do you thing about the way its going

deakosmexroma1pg8.jpg

The scale work is looking really good. also like the new colour.

The bottom teeth look a little weird being flat.

Keep it up.
    A man is solely restricted by his own words.

ZBrush Sketchpad - Here
    Free Male Hero Ztool

Member Follow User Gallery

i know it looks wierd its actualy the tongue and the next time when i render it i will b more carefull i am allmost finish. very soon i will but it no i need to make some reder pases and some fixing but my pc keeps crashing :/