ZBrushCentral

Mi-go

WIP i still need to make the wings and face feelers. [attach=85455]Mi-go_05.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Mi-go_05.jpg

wip Mi-go_10.jpg

What kind of exoskeleton would a fungal being from Yuggoth have?

Nice work. I look forward to seeing more in your updates and subsequent posts.

thats probably the first model Ive seen to make me say WTF :eek: and press the back button really fast. it kinda spooked me out. loooks good though

Looks good so far. Looking forward to seeing more as it develops…I love Cthulhu stuff!

Adam

The start of the feelers… Mi-go_14.jpg

Mi-go_17.jpg

Mi-go_18.jpg

Mi-go_20.jpg

It’s coming along really well. I’m sure I had a nightmare about this creature last night…

Geez so scary!!! Brrrr

Bye

Mi-go_27.jpg
“The whisperer in the darkness.” by H.P. Lovecraft . visualized by John Cherevka
creature: Mi-go
The Mi-go extract the human brain and seal the brains up in airtight containers. This way we may endure outer space as they transport us to Pluto (Yuggoth). Once on Pluto the Mi-go transplant the human brains into any suitable non human host. The “brain tanks” may also be hooked up at any time to machines to converse with the brains as if they were whole again. These “brain tanks” make for convenient storage indeed when no host is available.

Zbrush xsi maya photoshop.

Mi-go_lurking.jpg

Work in Progress!!! Migolab3_1.jpg

Work in Progress!!!

That is one cute bunny…wait… that’s not a bunny…OH MY!..is that a …OH!
Nice one Johnny ( I know you don’t do cute!)
PATTON

Migolab_4finalmed.jpg

Attachments

Migolab_4finalmed.jpg

This is really cool ! I can’t believe that it hasn’t gotten more responses .
nice work

Very nice work indeed.

I remember seeing your work over at deviartArt… some very nice work there as well.

~M~