ZBrushCentral

Troll Shadow Hunter (Warcraft)

Hi again folks!

This project is based on a concept art of a Troll Shadow Hunter by Samwise Didier, same design with a few changes.

I began this one three and a half days ago so I finished it rather quickly since we had some snowdays here where I live and I was sorta trapped at home anyhow :wink:

Hope you like it.

TrollSHGreyClay.jpg

Attachments

TrollSHGreyClayMarble.jpg

TrollSHGreen.jpg

TrollSHBronzeMarble.jpg

WOW!! This is awesome. Great work! Cant wait to see it painted.

WOW!!. It’s a great job. Grandiose details.!!

I had seen the warcraft drawing before, and you model really have the essence of it :+1: . Really like the exagerated proportion :grimacing: Cool work man congrats.

This is a really cool model. I’m a great fan of Blizzard games and art, and that troll picture is one of my faves from Warcraft. Although his beard is missing;) .

Great job! :smiley: :+1:

Thanks guys glad u liked it, and lol u spotted he missing beard, actually I was thinking about it but then decided not to.

Great!

it s rhasta not shadow hunter:)
shadow shaman hehe…^^but really good detail mate… really wonderfull
congratzz

Lol actually halox it is shadow hunter from original series, shadow shaman rhasta is only in warcraft Dota which isnt official blizzard game anyway :wink: same model same thing nearly anyhow.

Here is the original concept image by Samwise Didier:

[Shadow-hunter-Small.jpg]

Now I need to texture this guy :confused: its usually hardest part for me.

Thanks for comments

Hi…hi…hi cool job man . its time to enjoy snow fall . :wink:

fantastic work! i love the concept you picked

really nice work here. 5 stars from me.

Hi again, these are some initial versions of textured model: (night time and strong light renders):

Final piece is not fully complete yet though. Still needs some fixes / post work and finalizing. :smiley:

[TrollTextutingNight2.jpg]TrollTextutingStrongLight.jpg

Attachments

TrollTexturingNormal.jpg

TrollTextutingNight.jpg

looks great man, but the photoshop filter is killing it

look good modeling but textures need work/

cool model…

would like to see you work more on the textures…

This is excellent. Top row modeling for sure.

Excellent stuff

Awesome work mate !! keep it up its amazing ! :smiley: :+1:

totally awesome work. love the colours makes it look comic booky and has a nice look to it. shall look forward to seeing it finished