ZBrushCentral

Bougaga: Character for Cinematic Short!

Hi all, long time no post on this forum. I’d like to share this project I’m working on. Its a 1.5 to 2 minute cinematic short Involving a Caveman and all the trouble he can possibly get while hunting for meals!

Here is the concept art.
booougaacharacterconceply0.jpg

Attachments

bougagawip001np8.jpg

First Post!

I love it!!

Keep posting updates, this is a fabulous character! :+1: :+1:

Stunning and a great way to show us your vision early on! I LOVE TOONS!!! Depending on you goal, you may want to soften some of his detail - assuming your going for the actual concept look.

Do more!!! :wink:

both the sketch and the mesh exude personality:+1: Congrats, I look forward to watching this grow

Here is an update with skin texture and bump mapping rendered in Maya with MR and a simple 3 point lighting with 1 directionnal light with shadow!

Any C&C welcome!
Cheers!
Jonny
[attach=84209]bougagawip002bh7.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

bougagawip002bh7.jpg

Worked a little more on the skin, now took some big renders to find the problemes in the texture.

Got Specular Map, Color Map, Bump Map with offset, and faked sss with an Incandessance Map.

AnyC&C welcome!
Cheers!
Jonny
[attach=84211]bougagawip003jv8.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

bougagawip003jv8.jpg

Cheers!
Jonny
[attach=84212]bougagawip004hu7.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

bougagawip004hu7.jpg

No one likes my work, or have any comments about it?

Oh well,
Here is the hair I did last night. Still need to make textures for the nails and make hair on the arms, legs and add eyebrows.

Any C&C welcome!
Cheers!
Jonny

These updates are great. this evokes such a personality. Great job and keep it up. The eyes are perfect on this model!

Yes… I think he’s good! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Nice anatomy, i love the giant feet, he has a good emotion in his face if your going for the surprised look, he needs more character in his pose though.

Congratulations, EvilKnight, he’s a really cool character :slight_smile: