Thanks Madhead! If I remember correctly, the black cloth detail was done using a linen texture that was applied to the weave brush. I just brushed the texture along the flow of the robes. I filled it with about an 85%-90% black then I used the cavity mask to mask off the recesses and paint in a lighter black with some lighter threads peaking through here and there. The detail in the white part of the robes were done using the weave brush again with the "Alpha 58" preset alpha blurred a bit. Then to throw in a bit of imperfection to the threads, like they've been worn over many years, I added a bit of noise in the "Surface" tab and adjusted the curve to add little lumps all over, but spread out.