ZBrushCentral

New ZBrushCentral feature: Topic Gallery View

While viewing topics in the ZBrush Forum, you’ll notice this new icon above each post…

Click this icon to view the topic in ‘Gallery’ view: images are represented by thumbnails for easy browsing. If you clicked from a post which contained images, the corresponding thumbnails are marked with this icon for easy reference.

Note: thumbnails are generated only for images uploaded to ZBrushCentral. If you post a message with an image that’s hosted elsewhere, it’s represented by a ‘thumbnail missing’ icon. If you wish, you can replace the image with an uploaded one so its thumbnail will appear in Gallery view.

Thumbnails may also be missing for other reasons; for example, the image tag may be typed incorrectly.

For certain topics (such as challenges): Gallery views display only images marked with [Gallery Entry] tags by default. At the bottom of the Gallery page you’ll find a link to view thumbnails for all images, including WIPs. If you’d like to start such a topic, simply include a [Gallery Entry] tag in the first post.

We hope you enjoy this new feature.

Happy ZBrushing,
The Pixologic Team

Well, thank you Pix this is really cool… nice to see new stuff always.
Thx a lot! :smiley:

COol stuff :slight_smile:

I guess this is as good a place to ask this as any other, so here goes.

I don’t really know the policy for uploading images here at ZBC. I’ve always felt that since I have my own site, that I should use that instead, to conserve space/bandwidth here at ZBC. And I don’t like bumping the icons off the top of the forum, because I think it’s not fair to those users here that don’t have their own website.

So my question is this. Is there a way to upload stuff into the gallery view without bumping other folks off the row of thumbnailed images? It’s not really a major concern, but I just wanted to know.

Thanks,

Chad

Cool feature!

He he
Some tricky features for agrement navigation :cool:
Maybe with an eye’s color more funny ?
Pilou

Hi wchamlet,

ZBC will be further updated in the near future. One of the new features that we have planned will allow you to select which uploaded image you would like to receive the thumbnail.

I was wondering why the forum was staring back at me. :slight_smile: :rolleyes:

The nicest forum on the net just got better AGAIN!

Thanks again, Pixolator! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

very usefull option.

Yes, very nice and useful :+1:

But admins: if you update ZBC - PLEASE: IT SHOULD BE NOT SO SLOWLY LIKE WWW.PIXOLOGIC.COM :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Wish I had seen this thread earlier. I’ve been feeling paranoid all day, not knowing who was watching. Was afraid I had had a relapse. :slight_smile:

Cool feature. Thanks :+1:

Super nice!!!
:+1: