ZBrushCentral

Look at "Scary Beast" (WIP)

Hallo people! Check it out…
I’m still working on that but I decide to make some compos and let you give some critics! :slight_smile:

After 10 hours ‘no reply’ on this post, I understood that this work don’t interesting You…well…Thank you now I’m unrstnd that I’m really doing wrong…
I will search to original idea!

Thanks to You All again…

Hey there buddy. Did you realize that there were two championship football games today. There is no reason that any American should have been on their computers today. It’s not that no one wanted to comment, we just have more important things to do. Now looking at your model, it’s alright, it would’ve been better if you didn’t assume that we didn’t care. That kind of cheeses me off. Your anatomy is good. I’m not sure what you’re doing with the jaw, because there is no reason for that. It’s illogical, how can he eat and chew. He can’t, his bite sucks. When you’re thinking up concepts, try to give everything a purpose. Also use some reference for your hands and maybe practice some hand modeling. And lastly, use a different material. Your model doesn’t benifit from the material you gave it. Other than that, a decent model. I can’t wait to see if come together.

GO GIANTS!!!

Thanks man that you explain whats going on…I’m not blame anyone, I just more like NBA :). And - it’s my first post…

1. So to the jaw - it was so in my concept (sketch) and when I try to make some animation in MAya it look cool so I make it…
    And - his jaw is not for bite, he even don’t have a teeth! He’s suck up your skin and entrails like a vacuum cleaner and leave just bones…( :eek:)

2. For the hands - yap…my week spot. Will working on that.

3. Material - I made texturing in Zbrush with different colors but it not that thing that Iwant…so I decide to make a some mono-tone like in movies…
    So I will try to get an idea of some color texturing…

I need more inspiration!!!

Mrspank - Big Thanks…