ZBrushCentral

Fatmiri's New work -ZBrush Animation Added_Pg-4_Tutorial Added(Mild Nudity)

Hi,

Lately I have been trying to make some new Zbrush materials, marble and wood mainly. Below are some of my new work with those materials, no textures.
All images are rendered in Zbrush.

Hope you like it.
C&C is welcome as always
Thank you

OldManWood02.jpg

Attachments

OldManMarble.jpg

AlienessWoodFront.jpg

AlienessWoodBack.jpg

AlienessWood.jpg

MonkeyWood02.jpg

MonkeyCompCloseUp02.jpg

ManWoodRender.jpg

AlienessCloseUp01.jpg

WOW! I really really like that second to last one (the polished marble monkey). It’s amazing! Would you mind sharing that material?

-3Dean

Great materials…very few are sucessful in getting wood with ZBrush 3.1

Im not so fan of the wood material, it hide a bit of your aswome work…
You should try the bronze material…
The woman this scails dot on the body is fabulous… do you have other render?
5 stars for sure…

Good work…

The marble is gorgeous. Very convincing and solid looking mat. Now I have to remind myself to check back into this thread to see if you decide on sharing that mat :cool:

very beautiful work … only one thing, i agree with Sebcesoir, the wood material really hiding alot of great details, showing these models in different material will show their real beauty.

great work, keep it up :+1:

5 stars

Awesome series of works!!! Great Kosova!!! :sunglasses: :+1:

I agree with the others. The wood texture makes it hard to see the brushstrokes of the master.

nice work. this is art series :sunglasses: :+1:

Excellent! Your attention to form is mind blowing. I love the shapes of the eyes. The monkey is really cool :+1:

I love the marble material…
but here the first place is for the :eek: outstanding:eek: models!
These are all really beautifull!

Hi all and thank you,

Thank you all for the nice words, I am really happy that some of you like the marble material, I have been working to get that marble look for the last three weeks.

3Dean:Thank you. you will find the download link below…I hope you like it once you get it.
pride: Thank you.
Sebcesoir: Thank you Sebcesoir. I am posting other renders of the girl…still not completely finished …the hands and feet mainly need some more work.
krishki: Thanks
Extra Dimensional: Thank you.
nightwoodwolf: Thank you.
piz: Thank you piz.
gregsf: Thank you
gookle:Thank you
brettSinclair: Thank you brett
guti: Thank you, glad you like it

Here are other renders of the same models with a new material .
Hope you like new renders.
Thank you
Fatmiri

OldManRustedMetal.jpg

Attachments

AlienessRustedMetalBack.jpg

AlienessRustedMetal01.jpg

AlienessMarble.jpg

MonkeyRustedMetal.jpg

Girlwood.jpg

FrankieRustedMetal01.jpg

Great work. this is art. i realy love this. five stars for me. toprow. :+1: :+1:

And here is the link to Marble and some other materials for download.
I have included 7 different marble materials. They are pretty much the same with subtle differences.I also included the wood material and grey metalic like material. The rusted Grey metalic material shows the noise(Rust) only if you do the best render. In the end I included also the lights that I used for most of those renders.
The file is 16 MB big so be a little patient if you download them.
I hope you like them and find them usefull.
Thank you
Fatmiri

Fatmiri's_Materials.jpg

Fatmiri’s Zbrush Materials

I love the last two models!

Sorry if I missed it, but where do you mean by ‘the material is below’. I didn’t see it in your post or on your website. I can’t wait to use it, thanks so much for sharing!

-3Dean

Thank you gookle

3dDean I just posted the link . I hope you got it.

I have to say that is some brilliant modelling and the marble textures are awesome as they are so close to what i am looking for to get a bone material. I am organising getting Zbrush3 sorted out and so havent played with materials in that yet. Thanks for sharing these as they will kick start my material play arouds.

really like your marble materials! thanks for sharing too :slight_smile: