New Member Follow User Gallery

Default macros and videos

Ok, tell me where can I find some new zscript/macros tutorials like "How to build a head macro"? I have watch and done all the tutorials that are in the help section and now I want more...more.

Speaking of scripts, one of my scripts will run to the third line (code) then I get an error saying that [IPress: Standard] is invalid. Im run ZB2.0 so it should have no problem going into Standard Mode.
    I dont know...its funny?

Iam also looking for some great video tutorials to download? Please dont direct me to Veoh.com cause I can only watch those while im online (you see I dont have the internet so Im forced to download the videos at my friends and watch them later on my PC) It is just way it is. So if you know of any good zbrush videos please tell me. Thanx!!!!

Moderator Follow User Gallery

Hi vaboom,

It sounds like the zscript you are trying to run is for ZBrush 3.1, not for ZBrush 2.0. There's no 'Standard' mode (or tool) in ZBrush 2.0.

As for videos, I think probably most of the ones out there now will be for ZBrush 3.1, though you may be able to get ZBrush 2 tutorials on DVD from Gnomon or Kurv. You may also find the wiki useful though:

http://www.zbrush.info/zbrush2_wiki/...BrushInfo_Home

EDIT: If you are on a PC why are you using ZBrush 2.0? Upgrading to 3.1 is free for registered users.