ZBrushCentral

Zbrush works

This is my first time to post here . I want to share some of my zbrush works
Hope you like them. critiques are welcome.

I think polypainting is really useful to expression of skin textures.
rendered in Mentalray
render style is inspired by antropus. :slight_smile:old_lady01.jpgold_lady02.jpgz_shot_front.jpgshot_in_max_render.jpgicon4.jpg

Attachments

z_shot_front.jpg

shot_in_max_render.jpg

what a cracking first post mate! absolutely wondeful! did you use maya fur or shave and haircut or what for the hair!? how long have u been using zbrush for?

I made Yoda to study zbrush before cuz i’m a really big fan of Starwars series
i want to make another one . please give me some advice for next starwars
character. not droids ofcourse :stuck_out_tongue:

wireframe shot in max

rendering tests.

rendered in Mentalray.
use cloth modifier for its simulation.
you can see short walking animation in my blog.

I have been using Zbrush for 6 months . i really regret that i didn’t use it before…yoda01.jpgyoda_wireframewb.jpgrender_test.jpg

Attachments

yoda01.jpg

yoda_wireframewb.jpg

render_test.jpg

Very well done!!! I really like the first render it’s so natural (exept for the hair).

just 6 months? have u been using mudBox or something because your stuff is fantastic!! top of the class with u!

Wow. Lovely. The elderly lady is superb! What did you use for hair?

Welcome to the forum :D. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Cheers
Brett

Awsome man!

great render!

Welcome aboard:+1:

centaur is one of most attractive mythic characters . I always wanted to make
it.

max base modeling

working in Zbrush

render test shotscentau_running.jpgcentau_model_max.jpgcentau_zbrush.jpgrender_test01.jpgrender_testhand.jpgrender_test02.jpgcentau_acc.jpg

Attachments

centau_running.jpg

centau_zbrush.jpg

render_test01.jpg

render_test02.jpg

centau_acc.jpg

I’ve learned manythings from you guys. thanks for sharing all informations about Zbrush.

this is a forest troll i made very first time using Zbrush.

models for Zbrush Study

Balog is my favorite character in LOTR

Alien
Rendered in V-ray

Pierro
this is also rendered in V-ray

I found original sculpture pictures for these from the internet . thank uforest_troll.jpgbalog_45.jpgbalog_front.jpg2.jpgpierro.jpg

Great work!! specially the old lady:+1: :+1: :+1:

these are all great works really life like your woman reminds me of the works of Ron Muek it almost looks like one of his works cant wait to see more work from you in the future. I am glad you took the dive into zbrush.

All of these are fantastic, the old womans skin and lighting really adds to the realism. I think my favourite has to be the centaur, i love the pose and the details are great. :+1:

5 *****

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Simply awesome.:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Why isn’t this on the Top Row yet???

Jit.

Excellent works man!!

Wow!

omg! your work is outstanding! I LOVE it! :grimacing:

Would you mind sharing some information about that awesome skin shader? :o

:grimacing: Amazing work. I like it all. Toprow. :slight_smile: :+1: :+1:

awesome just awesome…I can’t believe these are first time works.

Top ROW!!! Immediately!
:+1: :+1: :+1:

could you elaborate on your 3ds max usage a little.

I am a long time Max user(since it was on dos) and have only just bought Zbrush this week.
The sculpting side on zbrush I find great but am struggling to get the model back to max with the kind of detail you are showing in these images.

I’m using ZB3.1 and am unsure of what quick code to use for displacment maps - also the presets for normal maps seem incorrect for Max 2008…
Are you UVW mapping in Max first and then exporting or letting ZB do all the mapping for you. (This to me seems the sensible route nowadays with polypaint…) any guidence greatly appreciated.