ZBrushCentral

Old man dozing (sketch)

Just a little doodle I did at a cultural event in montreal (it was a live demo)! I spent 3 hours on it and the base is 249 polygons, I didn’t use any refs this time and all the details skinpores etc are from the standard zbrush 3.1.

icon3.jpg

Attachments

Ah! lil’sister just wonderful as usual. Love the wrinkles, and lips, real solid work.

again…wow:grimacing:

Wow! This is really nice especially if you consider the fact that no reference was used and it was done in 3 hours.
Simply amazing

great job,what program did you use?

awesome sculpting David :+1:

very nice, especially like the hair. definitely pulled of the dozing affect. any story behind the scar on the forehead?

Very nice work. I like it so much. :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

Great work. You should announce your live demos here ahead of time – I’m sure more than a few of us would love to attend.

I don’t suppose anyone filmed it? :smiley:

Thanks a lot guys for your comments! there is a little update!

Ctrl-Z! yeah sorry it was a last minute type of thing but I will annouce it next time (I don’t know where).

![dozing_details.jpg|1100x1200](upload://thxRug5EJYi5yKHZoVKmI43HhiC.jpeg)![dozing2.jpg|700x736](upload://f9Y0kXtYKSIXjKcXVkkRW382sqq.jpeg)![dozing5.jpg|700x759](upload://zLUQ3vls1dy3wH2NAJhgiGnmNo6.jpeg)

Attachments

dozing_details.jpg

Maaaaaannnnn…Just 3 hours. I can’ belive it. Beautiful. Photorealistic. Especialy hair and wrinkles. Do you have some special technique (or brush or alpha) for this ?

I made a script/tutorial on hair, it’s just a quick example with the standard brushes and alphas!Hair_tutorial.TXT (467 KB)

Love the harsh lighting you went with, lotsa character. Gogo normal maps!

Thanks Pierre! I made a little test in photoshop to give it a comic book feel!

On the lower part of the image.

![dozing6.jpg|900x900](upload://sKKgcldit6AMRXdUFSDOh2UHreJ.jpeg)

great as usual…
keep up;)

thanks for your share ! cool man !

hey dude that comic effect looks sick!! would you mind sharing that material??

great work, amazing.:slight_smile: :+1:

Awesome Work David!!! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

It’s all been said, but again… brilliant doodle! Watching in awe. And:
thanks so much for that ZScripy. Really clear way of creating this kind of hair; using that slash brush is SO clever! :+1: :+1: :+1: