ZBrushCentral

Female Head

hi myself ajay and this is my second Head modeling in Zbrush .
face_jpeg1.jpg
I want ur opinion about my modeling and some tips for modeling and texturing,

Can you post some lower subdivision version?I think there is problem at starting sculpting basemesh.You should start with too little polygons and made strong bases and in time increase subdivision

Look after on your small ears

sry my english

hello everyone myself shashi and this one low sub division of my modelinglow_sd.jpg

Are you planning to retopologize this model? The basemesh you have will be fine until you try to animate it. Generally speaking, the edges should flow in much the way that the muscles and structures of the face do. This lets it deform easily and properly. I’m still recovering from a major system crash, so I don’t have a great human face set to go, but check the lines on the face below.

She could be a lot better, thought bear in mind she’s a game model. The thing to look for are the concentric circles around the eyes and mouth. These will help your model deform well and get the edges flowing in a way that will look much more human right off the bat.

One other bit of advice I would give is to make as much use of reference material as you possibly can. The web is FULL of pictures, so google some female heads to help you get the proportions just right. The more you can base it off reality, the more real it will look.

Hope that helps,
Brian