ZBrushCentral

Tyrion Lannister

Hi all,

Well this one I have been wanting to do a looong time, ever since I first read ‘A Game of Thrones’ from the ‘Song of Ice and Fire’-series written by George R.R. Martin.

It’s a portrait of Tyrion Lannister aka the Imp aka the Halfman, a dirty scheming little bastard, who sometimes discovers he has a heart (when it doesn’t compromise his needs anyway). My favorite character of the series, next to maybe Arya Stark.
I hope it will take some time before Mr. Martin finishes him off, because, if you read the series, you know he will. Anyone is game.

anyway, for all of you who haven’t read the series: GET STARTED, you won’t be dissapointed.

Cya,

Bimm

[Tyrion-Lannister_the-Imp.jpg]

Really like him. He has great character and personality. Like his face and the neckless alot. did you model and place the neckless in zb or another program? I think I should read the books they sound interesting. keep up the good work.

Nice job. :slight_smile: I love the series and have almost started him myself a couple of times. I agree on Arya, and The Dog is great as well.

It is so interesting to see someone else’s vision of these characters. The Hand Necklace is a cool touch. Are you going to do more characters? The series is rich with descriptions.

:+1:

Believe it or not, his face reminds me a bit of Sir Anthony Hopkins.(Heavily made-up, of course!)

a dirty scheming little bastard

Appropriate place to display him.

Great Work Bimm! :sunglasses: :+1:

nice concept and texture. :slight_smile:

I recalled [child play] movie :evil: :evil:

Seavannah, thank you, no it was all sculpted in Zbrush, first I moddeled a hand from zsphere’s, then I added the same hand as a subtool, rotated them so they were ‘shaking hands’. Then used gm770’s excellent make1mesh zplug to make one mesh of them. Added several of them together to make a necklace. On the overlaps I put some basic Helix3D’s. Then used make1mesh again. Maybe i’ll make a small tut of it if I can find the time, can’t make any promisses atm though.

Batsquawk, thank you. Nice to see another fan :), Maybe in the future, but nothing planned as of now. I would like to see you do him. :wink:

Webhead, now that you mention it I can see it too. heh heh…

bicc39, are there a lot of those around here?

Piz and Gookle, thank you !

kobayashi, I hear him whispering to you:…‘wanna play?’ Freaky!

BTW, His nose got chopped off by a sword or axe (I forgot) at the Battle of the Blackwater.

that’s all,

cya, Bimm

Looks like a very interesting character. Nice job, Bimm! :+1:

Hey cool work! I can’t believe I didn’t find this in an earlier search for Tyrion images. I think you’ve done a great job of capturing his character. I think the anatomy of his scar should be much more nasty, though. I think he lost most of his upper lip completely as well as the nose.

I agree with the Anthony Hopkins comment! Very cool. I really really want to sculpt him, too–and I think this state is the perfect one to show him. Poor dude suffers so much and keeps on plugging.

Have you done any more of them since this was all posted? I see I’m coming late to the party.

–Tatanka