ZBrushCentral

Elite Soldier

Hai guys,

here is a character that started as a mini challenge. The concept is done by a really talented friend, Rodney Fuentebella. The model took a couple of changes including the backpack, weapons, etc. Comments and crits are always welcome. Thank u for viewing.:smiley:

-Fabian

![Concepts.jpg|900x1563](upload://smHtKaHHhaRp4MdpQnBsUN46KP5.jpeg)![Final002.jpg|1024x1024](upload://2hIKpskTvRcNDNywYfrVxd8vOra.jpeg)![Final003.jpg|1024x1024](upload://hhodUl68jWC3sBeMOYnxMYwzNl1.jpeg)![Final004.jpg|1024x1024](upload://kCbnJoFXy5ZSE7aqQljApsXSbBr.jpeg)![Final001.jpg|1024x1024](upload://qLumLfqRFdjInK9I82ZU2eZrxxq.jpeg)![icon3.jpg|100x76](upload://cXIV30VvKVSIireeRieJLAwddc9.jpeg)

Awesome sculpting work , fabian! The model turns out amazing:D

really nice! i love the details on the pack.
the cloth textures are awesome as well!
well done!

holy zombie jesus, how are you not on the top row right now? surely everyone knows about the scared silly contest by now. and dude if u have a min to discuss ur modelling tech with armor and leather. leather especially. its beautiful.

Woohaa! you must’have a few sleeplessnight, very solid piece.

really nice work

Very Cool your Soldier, Fabian! :sunglasses: :+1:

Great sculpting! Looking forward to seeing it textured :wink: Was it all modeled in Zbrush? Good to see a model containing both smooth and hard surface objects. Well done! :+1:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH WOW!!
thats damn good!!
very inspirational
im working on a sci fi ish soldier rite now and that just blew me away
excellent job
5 stars all the way

Fantastic Sclulpt. Top row.

5 stars from me! Top Row!

Alex Oliver

wow…amazing ! the glass is a liitle stranger…anyway great sculpt !

this is awsome …

Very Nice!

Amazing work!!!
11 stars!!!

This is way cool! Great job.

great GREAT work here!!

i have to agree with skull_monster on the glass… but overall a great sculpt man… and great concept by your friend!

very nice work. detail look great. :+1:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

INCREDIBLE!!!

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

HOOLLLY CRAP. Unbelieveable. One of the best models I’ve seen.