ZBrushCentral

NickZ Video Tutorials

Trying to embbed a movie directly into my post.

Here it goes.

[veoh]v539352FrtKdbnQ[/veoh]

Thanks for the help Ryan K. You da man! :slight_smile:

[veoh]v581302qQ5QBqc8[/veoh]

[veoh]v533741Dy79RbYp[/veoh]

[veoh]v850664CHYZG7J7[/veoh]

[veoh]v7237539Bg9a3Cy[/veoh]

[NickZThumb.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(ā€˜73410ā€™,ā€˜NickZThumb.jpgā€™,1,0))

Haha! fantastic job Nick, very educational. Now tell me is there a way to download those video ? i would like to review them once im home.

Many thanks

I realize that these are very time consuming to make and I appreciate your efforts. I suppose the only thing that would make it better is if you could show or tell (maybe a text overlay would do it) which tools/brushes etc. that you are using for different modeling parts. The masking is pretty apparent, but it would be good to know if you are using pinch, or whatever on some of the edges and details.

thanks for the good stuff

Very Cool Tutorial Nick! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

grate update nikz i love ur all vedios

regards
MSM

Hey men , thankā€™s for your time.
Very appreciated and so many skillness:+1:
Thx
Bye
Leo

First Time Users - Getting Started (7 min 12 sec.)

[veoh]v5337535skDKxjr[/veoh]

ZBrush 3.0 Interface Changes (19 min 49 sec.)

[veoh]v810087TkWHGZXT[/veoh]

ZBrush 3.0 Sculpting Brushes (9 Min 23 sec.)

[veoh]v8100964WBtCXPx[/veoh]

Working With Subdivision Levels (5min 33 sec.)

[veoh]v810100brTfZXep[/veoh]

Working With Sub Tools (7min 36 sec.)

[veoh]v810105ktGqkS74[/veoh]

Working With 3D Layers (7min 57 sec.)

[veoh]v810112TxA7NJSn[/veoh]

Working With Real-time Shadows (3min 37 sec.)

[veoh]v810116e2Txy88x[/veoh]

Working With Cavity Masking (6min 12 sec.)

[veoh]v810118Eps8eyZm[/veoh]

Poly Painting (9min 23 sec.)

[veoh]v810120M8Ny56ps[/veoh]

Transpose (8min 13 sec.)

[veoh]v810122cXNtbH9w[/veoh]

Painting Skin Pores (2min 23 sec.)

[veoh]v1101523rDwcb5zx[/veoh]

Resurfacing Mesh Projection (ZSphere Method(11min 19 sec.))

[veoh]v1107274r38q3GFB[/veoh]

Hope this helps some people out!

NickZ.

nickzTrainingVideos.jpg

nice work! always something new to learn.

Hi Nick,

Thanls for those great vids. I didnā€™t know about the cavity mapping and it will be a useful thing to use in the future for me.

Can I make some suggestions, though. Perhaps it would be a good idea to let people know how big these files are. Some of us donā€™t have high speed connections and it would be greatly appreciated if we knew what we were getting into once we clicked that play button.

Also, I wouldnā€™t mind having some of these vids on my hard drive. Do you have downloadable versions available for us?

Cheers,
Revanto :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Nickz
like just said :THANKā€™ SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME:+1:
Bye
Leo

Useful tips in your videos.Thank you NickZ!

-Andrea

thanks a lot nickz , itā€™s really appreciate :).

Sweet vids!

Many thanks for posting them! :+1:

Freewaldo - Thanks, If you want to download the videos you will need to download the FREE veoh TV player.Once you have the veohTV player you can then click on one of my videos to watch it. While the video is playing, place your mouse cursor near the top of the movie. This will bring up some controls, on says veohTV, click on that and it will take you to web page where this video really lives, look to the right of the page for something that says ā€œdownload optionsā€

veohDownload.jpg

click on that to see your options for downloading this video to your computer.

Nate Owens - The videos on top are more for entertainment than learning. If you want to learn take a look at the new videos that I have added. Thanks for the Sugg!

Piz- Thanks bud!

MSMBrush- Much Appreciated!

Marciani - Thanks for the kind words.

sasquatchpoacher - It never ends, does it?

Revento - Added the times for you, canā€™t help you with your dial up, I really wish ā€œHi Speedā€ internet was at a higher speed so I feel your pain! Time to upgrade!

Marciani - Thanks so much for saying thanksā€¦it means a lot! :slight_smile:

Boa- Thank you very much!

ncollings- The kind words are appreciated as well.

highlander_72 - Thanks for watching.

I hope these videos have inspired and help some people out. More to come so stay tuned.

Peace,

NickZ. :slight_smile:

Hi Nick,

I actually meant file size and not file length. You get the file length as soon as the file starts playing but they donā€™t tell you how many megs the files are.

Oh, and itā€™s easy to say to upgrade my connection when upgrades can be more expensive than you think.

I donā€™t live in the US so we donā€™t have the freedom of cheap and decent internet services.

Thanks anyway.

Rev.

Thatā€™s the trick, Nickā€¦ now they are tutorialsā€¦ (explained actions)
Iā€™m still digging into Z and have seen some of this stuff before, but you have covered it better than anyone I have seen - very precise and understandable.
Any chance that you will start using 3.1?

I am hoping you will continue.
NOTE TO MODERATORS: THIS SERIES HAS TO BE STICKIED!!

Iā€™m still trying to swallow that Veoh thing. I tried it on 2 computers and the thing I disliked is that it seemed to grab and save to my drive every vid on every page I went to, whether I looked at them or not and without asking first. Chewed up a lot of drive space on the sly. Maybe I didnā€™t have it set up right. It will be worth another try just to get your superb stuff.

Thanks again. - havenā€™t been through them all, but I am hoping that you will do some on the retopo stuff as that can be tough to get a grip on.