ZBrushCentral

Scared Silly Entry by Thao Le

Tiltle: Little Trouble in Halloween Night.

Story: Halloween night, the copes rised except one. He got stuck under his own place. Trouble is still there when his buddies tried to help him. Poor that guy, he won’t able to scare anyone in his big night: Halloween Night.

Process: Everyone knows Zbrush is one of the best software to create highly detail models. No doubt about that and no need to be aproved. :slight_smile:
I want to push as far as I can using subtools and combine two powerful aspects of Zbush: 3D and 2.5D to create this work. The entire process will be done in zbrush (with the exception of photshop when I used zaplink).

I will post the details of the process to show how I created this one down the road. I need your helps to finish this one well.

Thank you
Thao Le

Here is the concept:

littletroubleinhalloweenight.jpg

Hah, I like the idea. Sort of like mine :slight_smile:

:laughing: Funny Idea! Great Sketch! :+1:

Great Concept! :smiley: :+1:

Yeah great idea. It would be funny to see one of the Zombies with the guys arm in his hands. As if he’s pulled to hard to get him out and pulled his arm off.

Pete B

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:
Here is what I have so far.

I am thinking about this composition. I found that, this will be a overall shot and its night time. So the details of the models won’t able to be seen much. (and again, I don’t want to spend time to create details that won’t be seen in the final shot. As i mention early, Zbrush is a great tool for that. I want to push to the other aspects of zbrush: Subtools, Lighting, Texturing, and ofcourse… the composition).
Thanks for your C&C
Thao Le

Very cool project ThaoLe!

Great work

added details to the ground and more evironment elements.
also i just did a quick test on color map.
Lots of works need to be done.
update comming up.
Thao Le

process2.jpg

Cute little scene!

loving all the texture work and the overall ‘creepy’ vibe

keep on Z-ing
fishadder
:slight_smile:

wow…its great ! interesting poses…but 2 of them look same (in pose,left and right)… !..keep it up

here is one of the Zombie that i detailed up. I didn’t want to go crazy about the details here since the final finish won’t able to see much this close. Also it will be at night.
Thao Le
zombie_face.jpg

Attachments

zombie_face2.jpg

too late :slight_smile:
awesome work

its too late… i am so tired… Here is one of his buddy.
Thanks for your comments
ThaoLe.

zombiesStanding.jpg

Attachments

zombiesStanding_Closeup.jpg

I’m enjoying this! Keep going! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Love your Zombies!!!I love the twist you put on them. Very cool

Here is his close buddy who is trying to pull him out.

zombies11.jpg

Attachments

zombies12.jpg

zombies13.jpg

Scary … eh eh eh! Very good update ThaoLe. :+1:

Oh man, it’s so much fun seeing those decomposing corpses struggle! I’m just waiting for an arm to fall off. :laughing: :+1: :+1: