ZBrushCentral

Scared Silly Entry by Gary Hanna

Late start but I hope to give it a go. Here’s my sketch and good luck to everyone.

G

[attach=71916]frakenComp006.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

frakenComp006.jpg

Edit the thread title with your name. Cool concept

Thanks Potocello!

:smiley: no problem mate ill be looking forward for more

Well, that was hell. Spent most of the weekend getting Zbrush to run on my new system. A system with a Raid drive…that I now know breaks their activation stuff. Fun fun

I have started on the main character. I posted the base mesh I edited in Maya from the average man. I have brought it in to ZB and did some basic massaging. Will start on the fun stuff tomorrow.

[attach=75328]frankHeadBase.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

frankHeadBase.jpg

I have finished most of the basic structure of his head. My next step is to start on the wrinkles and such.

[attach=75329]frankProgress001.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

frankProgress001.jpg

Here is the final model for Frankenstein’s Head. It’s ready for normal and Displacement maps. His body is next. I need to pick up the pace…

[attach=75330]frankProgress002.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

frankProgress002.jpg

Haha, great sketch and progress! :+1:

What’s not to love about that dental work :slight_smile:

Very nice work and great progress!

great work so far. I agree that the dental work is awesome

I edited in Maya from the average man
Your sketch and work looks cool, but I think you might need to talk to aurick to doublecheck if that model is allowed in the contest. I don’t think you can use pre-fabricated models for this. I would hate to see you put all of that work into a scene to just have it be disqualified.

Thanks for all the comments. Thanks Woody. I believe I read that it was ok. You just need to mention it.

Heres progress on frank’s body.

[attach=75331]frankBody01.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

frankBody01.jpg

I think I will move onto the next figure and save finishing frank’s clothes once I have posed him.

[attach=75332]frankBody02.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

frankBody02.jpg

Here’s the progress of th first female. I started with a base male model that I edited into a female.

[attach=75333]female001.jpg[/attach]
[attach=75335]female002.jpg[/attach]
[attach=75336]female003.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

female001.jpg

female002.jpg

female003.jpg

Progress so far.

[attach=75337]pose001.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

pose001.jpg

wow, nice poses and sculpts.

Looking great :+1: :+1:

A little more progress. Haven’t had much time to work on it so the deadline is looking dangerous.

[attach=75338]pose002.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

pose002.jpg

amazing work … good luck finshing in time :+1: