ZBrushCentral

Go Nads!(+lights 4 bonecradle)

95%Z-A little post work-the ground shadow-
in Corel Photo Paint9.

I like the Texture…!
great perspective too.

Fantastic image. I’m wondering who the happy fellow reflected in the ‘sphere’ is?

The lighting is superb - it would be great if you could give a description of what light you used :slight_smile:

Thankyou-luckily this image I saved in ZBrush-I’ll have to look and see the what my lighting set-up was-I think only one light.More later.I would like to say that face thing was intentional-but for some reason the MRGBZ grab of one of the leafs that i used as a reflection yielded that strange result-goodeyeballs buddy-on second thought I will take credit for it.

very nice rhom… as always a sight to see…

fantastic image,great reflections,wow. :+1:

1 light(sun)lower left
Shadows On(I guess that’s obvious)
intensity 100
length 500
Zmode on Blur 2
Rays 235 Aperture 0
hope that helps.

Nice work. :+1:

Bonecradle - if they’re his “Go Nads” lying on the deck, it’s difficult to imagine why he’d be so happy… more like a grimace :wink:

Thanks for the info rhom, much appreciated. The aperture at 0 is interesting - for some non-rational reason I have thought if I set it to zero it might not work :rolleyes:

Hehe, it’s true Flycatcher, it’s a great mystery. Perhaps with the sunset light it is an old fellow who is happy that they no longer rule the roost? Or… :slight_smile:

I like the texture and lighting on it… Nice job.

Thanx everyone-as for the title-who knows-I saw two gonad shaped objectos and the name
sproinged up from my subc-

very cool abstract and title :smiley: :+1: :+1:

Bravo, Mr. Parks! This is one of my all- time favorite images of yours- and believe me, that’s saying something!

Best Regards,

Wayne

fantastico, rhom, colours, composition, lighting, title, all… :+1:s x :grimacing: squared!

• juandel