ZBrushCentral

Scared Silly entry by Henry South

ok here it is

“Little charlie butters (or whatever) is so excited about halloween tomorrow that he cant sleep. hes just about to muster up the corage to go downstairs to get himself a nice glass of warm milk when he hears a sound… his mother? but it sounded wrong. like… like (hooves, tenticals, rotting flesh feet). charlie sneaks downstairs and no one is there, he wipes his brow makes his milk and turns round to find himself face to face with one of the three monsters below who had the same idea. holding a glass of milk and cookies each an embarrising situation arises for the monster of how to save face in such a mundane situation?”

Attachments

Arrrgg its henrys small monsters.jpg

This has some possibilities! I like it.:smiley:

anyone got any prefferance to which monster i should use? at the moment im going for No. 2 (purple squishy one) but will happily accept advice.

Hello henrysouth!

Funny! I would go for No2 as well, somewhat a monsters ink feel to that!
What can I say… may the best monster win! Hee…

Seriously, Good Luck!:slight_smile:

There are some fierce competition here!

P

Very nice ghost :laughing:

good luck :+1: :+1: :+1:

ok initial concept with monster 2! C&C welcome.scared silly concept.jpg

very nice, cool concept :+1:

sorry for the lack of updates guys but things to do.
If you have a moment then fight the good fight at http://www.amnesty.org.uk/content.asp?CategoryID=11030
that is me in the picture by the way. bit millitant but needs must…

BurmaHenry.jpg

I hope for u that it wasnt u who smashed my cars window!!! jus kiddin keep on fighting

The kid in the blanket is priceless! I also think the poor goo guy will work very well for this scene.

thanks sirquadalot! ive actually nearly finished the monster, needs some displacement tweeking but its basicly there. and the kids blanket is finished too. definately need a lot of work on the kids face tho. its a shame i picked such a cartoony concept, doesnt really push zbrush.

anyway. C&C always welcome… heres the updates

Blanky.jpg

Attachments

Monster3.jpg

Nice! No C&C to offer as yet! Amazing work.

nnnnarrrrgggggg my displacement maps for the blanket and boys face have gone all pete tong… ill post it tomorrow. bah. any zbrush to maya displacement tutorials would be greatly appreciated.