ZBrushCentral

Scared Silly Entry by Andrew McFarland

Idea 1 - A VERY harsh looking zombie standing outside of a cosmetic surgery clinic, smiling…

Idea 2 - Various monsters and ghouls standing in line outside of a haunted house, carrying time cards, lunch boxes, coffee cups, etc. waiting to punch in.

Idea 3 - A group of monsters actually walking through a “haunted house”, watching, in horror, as a normal looking family eats dinner.

Lemme here some feedback on these, folks :smiley:

P.S. I saw the rules and jumped right in with my ideas, without looking at all of the others…I hope none of these are taken lol

I like the first and third one most. I feel the second one is a bit too much like Monsters inc. but still nice.

Pete B

I like #2 the best…the similarities to Monster’s Inc is only minor…who else would be employed in a haunted house? Maybe ghosts only, since haunted houses usually feature them more than monsters.

I like number 3. I could just imagine them all huddled in a ghost ride car, while a cute girl with swings over head on a garden swing!

Number three sounds really cool!

Thank you all for your feedback, but I think I’m going with a variation of idea #1. Instead of having the zombie standing in front of the cosmetic surgery clinic, I will have her actually in the waiting room, sitting next to some seemingly unaware patients. On the wall behind her will be this sign, “Dr. Z. Omby Cosmetic Surgeon.”, along with maybe a painting or two, perhaps a plant, most things you would find in a doctor’s waiting room.

Here is some work I have started on my “Zombie Girl”.

Keep in mind, this is REALLY early, I hope to have her much more realistic.

Attachments

Zombie_WIP.jpg

Well she’s definitely looking like she needs some cosmetics. Maybe in one of the posters you could have a zombie woman posing showing what great results you can have. You could have it so she still looks terrible but with maybe a blonde wig and some lip stick. Maybe have her running out the sea bay watch style.

Pete B

Good start on the zombie! I like the idea of a before and after look as well. Maybe have a side by side shot?