Here is the latest update:
I made some changes to the Werewolf...body hair, new materials for outfit, etc. After the final render, I will probably use the smudge tool to fluff the hairs. I did a test run of it earlier today and it looked good.
The little girl is now wearing green and has blue eyes. I thought there was entirely too much pink in the picture before.
I used the same composition as the Poser render I did before and replicated it in ZBrush. The image you see is a composite in PS of the different elements to get placement. The final render will be one piece, so no jaggies around the figures.
I am working on adding more room elements for visual interest, keeping in mind the advice I've seen you give others about keeping it simple so as not to distract. Shadows are giving me a huge pain, but I'll keep trying.