ZBrushCentral

GATCHA-Z girl

Enjoing few time of vacation, I’ve decided to retry I a project abandoned during zbrush beta test…
I hope I will have a better feeling this time…!
It’s a character inspired by Gatcha-man. The suit references are gathered on different movies/games.

Here’s the base body I’ve sculpted to start from.

The base suite I’ve extracted to work on the several parts, and a very early stage…

![base mesh.jpg|612x692](upload://2aqslJ8dD8CIM1g3yAn1b0Whsho.jpeg)![suit00.jpg|876x654](upload://3uiEyvyU5A0M79epSdJ4sgcUbva.jpeg)

Good starting base Seb,

It seems like ages since i last saw you do a full body sculpt (its probably not and due the massive ammount of excellent art posted here the last month)

My crits at the moment would be look at the feet and tendon above the heels those seem to be the areas that need some more work on them. Its good to see a ‘natural’ looking body as well as its not something we see a whole lot of.

Wayne…

very good work i love your sculpting style ,always with fine details .
can you talk a little more about what tools you use in zbrush to have this amazing touch of realism,how do you sculpt Sewing on the dress thanks for your response big master

Sebecesoir, I’m a 3D modeller. I’ve seen your models and wonder how you managed to create so natural seams on cloth. Can you, if possible, share a bit of your knowledge and/or experience with me? I would be happy to get any feedback from you, even a few step-by-step images.

Thank you, and waiting to hear from you, Vadim

Great Wip Sebcesoir!!!

I want see more… :+1:

looks really great so far. I know this is going to be an amazing project! Gonna keep my eye on this thread

Salut Seb, coming along nicely as always Can’t wait to see your progress
it will be kick ass as all your previous stuffs !

Thx for the comments!
Waine, the naked body was quickly done just to extract the suit shape, I wont use it :wink:

John: for the seams, they’re done in projection master, using a custom alpa that has the shape of a riz seed. The suit wrinkls are done in direct 3d sculpting.

here’s a small update:

![suit01.jpg|627x900](upload://6xEXjeFCWto16rctJNKmz01DBfY.jpeg)

You are a master at Cloth and fabrics.
Good luck with this one :slight_smile:

Grant.

Fantastic Update! I really love her dress… :smiley:

:+1:

I love the tailoring! Great job man.

Nice!

too symmetrical, but I’m sure you will deal with that at some point :slight_smile:

looking forward for the progress!

The detail in the suit looks great - love the stitching - looks like something someone would wear on a starship or on a space station - I like it. :+1:

Wow!! that’s so cloth.

How do you get those small textures so tight?

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
As always, Good works!!!

Can you explain that how to do it ?:wink:
Make a small tutorial?:lol: :lol: :lol:

![suit01[1].jpg|627x900](upload://mClUxVqjsVswAecjCUDTenjc0AI.jpeg)

Hey Sergio how is life on you’r side

TDRS, those lines were done in projection master using the line tool, with some masked areas.

Just for info I didn’t made the design, it’s inspired bye the movie Stealth. But I will add an helmet, to make it like a new version of Gatchaman.

The detailing come from the fact its a very high resolution mesh, but pretty heavy for a 1 gig ram PC…!

Here’s a new step. I’ve completed the leg with side pouches, and done the arms.
I still have to do the colar, and the middle zipper.
Once finished I’ll have to work on straps, and the face.

![suit02.jpg|712x1000](upload://1EusL8m6WYQqtb7keTqnzUlqQ5A.jpeg)

Phenomenal stuff! Watching and learning!.. :smiley:

as usual…thumbs up! bravo and keep posting them awesome sculpts!
love the clothing
abe

hey Sebcersoir,

I really like the details you put on her clothes… I can feel the material…
keep up great work.
Thao Le

Always impressed by your detailing. :slight_smile: Will be fun to watch.