ZBrushCentral

Buckle_Bunny

Zbrush with a little love from Photoshop.

![BuckleBunny_sml.jpg|743x1152](upload://8xce4ORrKXuUwz8PZYjvulsJ5vz.jpeg)![ZBCThumb.jpg|100x76](upload://qLMwF82pO4XdtfTt47tDn1F7r6o.jpeg)

very Cool wooman.:+1:

Start mesh.

Wire. used a lot of extract mesh and re topo

![BB_start.jpg|400x517](upload://j2xY0Piucm8is5NOx2yTUtWNhIg.jpeg)![BuckleBunny_wireSml.jpg|500x719](upload://btpeSDAUwklhSihr2i0PuJIsRVq.jpeg)

Yeeee Haaawwww! Very nice!

Nice work and great character. Don’t you just love those retopo tools!:smiley:

love the pose and details, wild one :+1: :+1:

You’ve done this sort of thing before. I can tell.

great work!!

Alex Oliver

front and back views

![BuckleBunny_360Sml.jpg|800x656](upload://mkRSbptFwmHdkxqSajY731lJSXn.jpeg)

beautiful!!!

nice. i love full characters… great job. btw what does extract mesh do? iv never used it.

To extract a mesh you just simply mask off a section on you current subtool and click extract. Then you have a new subtool. I did this for many parts like the belt shirt and so on. Great tool and the best part is you don’t have to open another 3d program.

Awsome work!:+1:

a few close ups

![cup1.jpg|500x490](upload://nmrD13JOhHJmaKU83Mdn98dJ7gi.jpeg)![cup2.jpg|500x475](upload://94mnmVUHfQI0l2t91VC9WDuCBIN.jpeg)![cup3.jpg|500x424](upload://gUUDWbEjhKsfQODEYg3kRK3zf4V.jpeg)![cup4.jpg|500x500](upload://d8VaEH14qKJ5rMJeyuSzuIda5Yz.jpeg)

This is beautiful. Great work
KOSOVA

o yea i have…sorry… on my kroenen to make his breat plate. what i found is the edges were messy though. i did play with the settings a bit but to no avail…i just had to resculpt to try and make it look better. is there a way were you can make the extracted mesh more low poly ??
i like to retop and take into max and add the shell mod…gives great results…
btw how did you get the metal shader on the chap leg, round plates the bit were the tassles are poking out of…on the model there just sculpted and part of the whole mesh…

Awesome sculpt and texturing. I love all the detail. It seems like the eyes might be spread out too much? Keep up the good work!

Nice work. I like the pose. Congrats…

I like this muchly. :slight_smile:

very cool, and its cool that you have rendered it in zbrush/ps. very nice work.