ZBrushCentral

-Free- Alphas at Gnomonology

Hello everyone…

We just added a couple free alpha packs at Gnomonology. Just navigate to either Zbrush/Alphas or Textures/Alphas. They were actually put together by my lovely gf Sofia ValeCruz for Neville Page… and Neville seemed happy. :slight_smile:

So here ya go:

http://www.gnomonology.com

-Alex

thanks so much alex for contributing these to the community they will come in very handy for detailing thanks again and thanks to Sofia ValeCruz for making these.

Big thanks to you Alex and Sofia! It’s a really nice gesture on your part to share your creations like this. Blessings to you both!

Many thanks for these! :+1: :smiley:

Thanks! You can never have too many alphas

Thanks a lot for the post Alex!

:smiley:

Thanks Alex and Sofia! Very kind. :+1: :+1:
And thanks for Gnomonology too. Affordable tutorials that you can download in a few minutes… :sunglasses: Can’t wait for new ones.

:eek: FANTASTIC…thank you very much;)

Wow…THANKS!!!:eek:

Well appreciated, thanks Alex and Sofia for the effort.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Jit.

thank you, Alex and Sofia!

Your welcome… :slight_smile:

I also just added a free simple basemesh that I use for humainoids, similar to the base that Zack uses, but with UVs laid out. Nothing fancy, but it is what I use (or hack up) whenever I start something a humanoid.

It is under Zbrush/Ztools… although it is actually just an obj.

hello again…

Just added some free 4k scans of elephant skin that I rented from a taxidermy place… they’re in Textures/Leather & Fabric. :slight_smile:

http://www.gnomonology.com

-Alex

Wow! Thanks for the textures and alphas! They’re great to use! :slight_smile:

nice find and work Alex, great reference for devolopment too.

Ironwill/GeneralElu: Yer welcome. :slight_smile: If any of you live in LA, definitely swing by Bischoff’s one day. It is worth the visit. They also sell skulls there for much less than the usual bone/bug places.

-Alex

Hm. Do I need to be logged in to see the “free” alphas? I just see the $5 and $10 sets. (Which I’ll probably pick up anyway!)

Hiya.
The site is undergoing some maintenance right now… give it an hour and all should be back to normal. Sorry about that.

-Alex

Hiya, rookie zbrusher here, and I can’t seem to figure out why every time I click on the ‘Download Asset’ button on the page where the free organic and rock alphas are, I get an empty .zip file that has no archives in it. Am I doing something wrong? I use winrar for my .zip files…

Help a brother out! Thanks in advance.