Cubehead

[Cubehead_thumb.jpg]Cubehead.jpg

And a turntable:
http://frigi.designdevil.de/3D/speed/Cubehead_1.mov

Hope you like it,
frigi

Wicked awesome! Gonna texture him?

Haha, tête-carré. Nice! Keep it goin’.

Thanks, and yes I think I will texture him.

First I gonna do some retopo though, the cube is causing quite a few problems. :frowning:

"It’s the night before the deadline.
Your head is empty,
too empty.

But back in your head there's something something distracting... Is it the deadline?"

[Cubehead_11.jpg]Cubehead_10.jpg

Base in Blender then ZB for the rest of course.

Hope you like it, frigi

Very interesting subject… :wink:

Waw, second Piz… very interesting…:+1:

interesting style…

I like this alot. interesting concept. good idea when nothing comes to you just doddle who knows what you might uncover in the mesh. keep it up and finish it.:+1:

Thanks, glad you like it!

I did some more tweaking on the left hand and afterwards on the arm, too:

[Cubehead_12.jpg]Cubehead_13.jpg

I like the Update… :wink: :+1:

I didn’t really have time to work on this for some days but finally here’s an update:

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘71344’,‘Cubehead_14.jpg’,1,0))

Very Cool Frigi :cool:

Hehe pretty sick concept if thats his skin, but don’t get me wrong, this is obviously a very good work, you must be a professional.

Thanks, but in fact I haven’t even attained full age yet. (working on it tho :wink: )
I rarely do some freelance work besides school, but who knows what the future brings (I have plans in this direction).

Some tweaks here, some there…

[Cubehead_15.jpg]

I got a few new shots:

[Cubehead_16.jpg]

c&c welcome,

frigi

Nice concept! Take your time to make the face more realistic. The face is too much a cartoon comparing with the body. The feet and legs are looking a bit small (maybe the perspective?). Keep going, again, nice concept. :+1: :+1:

@Bas Mazur:
Thanks for the comment but since both, the exagerated face as well as the small legs etc. are made on purpose to get the message delivered even more powerful, I don’t think I’ll make major changes.

Worked on the colors and some details:

[Cubehead_20.jpg]

c&c still welcome of course,

frigi

Frigi, I hope to understand the message, it’s still a nice concept. I like the backside. Keep going! :+1: