ZBrushCentral

Z Brass

Hello all.

web page

NOBA your are a great and very elegant artist¡¡¡¡ This post is just fantastic and very very elegant one, all the aspect, lighting, the “trombon”,oro saxofon, the piano, men and perspective. This is to me one of the most beutiful I have been saw.
Congratulations

great mood and composition , the modling is top notch , but I especially like the way you put the scene together. This one is gonna be plugged :slight_smile:
:+1: :+1: :+1:

whawhooo…

My advice get rid of the trombone, as it competes with the Zbrass. Arm a little long.
BUT who cares well crafted piece. :+1: :+1:

All that’s Jazz :cool: :cool: :cool:
Pilou

what a giant step noba :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is an excellent image.

The lighting is superb; the reflections brilliant.

As I teach piano, I particularly enjoyed the image.

Paul.

Excwllent piece of work there! :+1:

Great work noba. :+1:

Really nice work man!!
Your really spankin it with ZB.

Awesome!

:+1: :+1: :+1: modeling and materials… Great composition… I like the reflecting off the trumpet and the look of movement with the hand… Youre coming up with creative uses of Zs… Id like to see the tools/zspheres from this.

Beauty Noba! :+1: :+1: :+1:
I always enjoy the finish, and style of your pieces, and this one works wonderfully for me! :sunglasses:

I love that brass material you got, and the restrained lighting… :sunglasses: :+1:

Exciting piece Noba!
Love the materials and lighting - and of course the models.

The blurred hand is a great idea and works well.

Only part i would change is to dim down the piano wheels - took me a while to figure out what those were.

Great stuff!

I agree with Ed re the trombone - either better without it or alternatively change the angle so it is not parallel with the foreground instrument.

But that said - this is a wonderful piece of work. Great composition, spectaacular brass material, and the motion blur on the hand is a nice touch too. :+1: :+1: :+1: