ZBrushCentral

Make1Mesh v1.26b for ZBrush 3.1 - (8/17/07)

Uses the same Download Link as before.
Zbrush 3.0 users should continue to use version 1.24

Here is the ZBC link for v1.24 thread [http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=371262#post371262](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=371262#post371262)

Thank you.:+1:

Hey moderator, can you say to Game Master that I thanked him? Thank you…:+1:

AWESOME!, Great job GM!

UUUUU, thx a LOT man! Nice to see that you are not keeping users wait too long!

ahhhh…thank you, Game Master 770! Just in time for a character
I’m working on. :wink:

WailingMonkey

Hey GM,

Thanks for the update. Nice work!

Quick question, is it possible that the Make1Mesh plugin is somehow disabling the QuickInfo popups?

Maybe it’s just me, but after I’ve run the Universal Soldier through Make1Mesh, Quick Info popups are missing even though they are still enabled in Preferences>Quick Info.

I checked and I’m running the newly installed 1.25 for ZB3.1.

Sven

Thanks Game Master 770 - this is a REALLY useful plugIn :+1: :+1: :+1:

cheers

Chris

Very Odd. I didn’t put in anything related to the Quick Info, so I don’t know what’s causing that. I fix 1 problem, and get another, ugg. :confused:

Hello, Game Master 770 i have a littel problem i think :frowning: but , when i try to get one mesh, for a tool with subtools, apearce the text, this tool has no subttool :S , what you thinks happens.? and yeah is a full necesary plug :slight_smile:
thanks.!
PD:ZB-3.1

This sounds like you are using version 1.24 of Make1Mesh with Zbrush 3.1 If you are using ZBrush 3.1, you need version 1.25 of Make1Mesh.
If you are using 1.25, test it with the demo soldier that comes with Zbrush. If it’s still an issue, maybe you can send me a problem mesh, to test with myself.

hi , thanks for answer, sorry i foget to write this… the plug say, 1.25 version :S

Cool man,

many thanks for the update. It’s a really useful plugin!:+1:

Cheers Roland

Is it just me? But when I do use Make1Mesh some of the subtools are not converted?

It ignores non-visible sub-tools. If it goes beyond that, I’d like to get details, so I can resolve the issue.

this happens for me also unfortunately … and no subtool is hidden.
but i can’t really tell whats the reason for this.

also i get an errormessage “ZScript Note: Interface item does not have special modifiers. [IModGet,toolname]” when using the clone method sometimes.

My subtools are not hidden either… I tested it out with the demo soilder guy and made sure there was no mnasking whatsoever. And I did try with my own mesh…also the same result…some subtools are simply missing. Can I email you the mesh file directly?

Yong

Version 1.26b for ZBrush 3.1 - (8/17/07)
Uses the same Download Link as before.
Zbrush 3.0 users should continue to use version 1.24

--Version History--

v1.26b - Bug Fixes for Zbrush 3.1

• Additional visibility flags checked
    Known Issues:

• If Ztools exist with the same name as your SubTools, the script might get confused and skip a SubTool.

v1.26 - Bug Fixes for Zbrush 3.1

• Additional bug fixes related to Zbrush 3.1, including 2nd run of Make1Mesh, and vanishing Quick Info pop-up.
    • Reduced number of [IUpdate] calls, and removed Notebar progress meter which seems to not work in 3.1

v1.25 - Bug Fixes for Zbrush 3.1

• The subtool visibility flag has changed for Zbrush 3.1, and was corrected.

Hi, Game Master 770
Version 1.26 Error??? :eek:

Attachments

126_error.jpg

I’ll need more information to correct that. Step-by-step and/or a problem mesh.

It is perhaps worth noting that SubTools are tricky to script for because of their reliance on names. If you have subtools with the same name, or several ztools which have subtools with the same name all loaded in the Tool palette, there is a good chance that errors will occur with any plugin that attempts to work with them.