ZBrushCentral

XyzAdjust for zbrush 3.1 please

Zbrush 3.1 does not like XyzAdjust at all now. It crashes zbrush 3.1. Zbrush 3 worked with it ok.

I am so used to this plugin I dont havea clue anymore how to adjust zspheres. :smiley:

Any news on an update?

Cheers

Mike R

Not much longer now… I suppose. Just trying to get the interface right and stop it from crashing.

Thank you.

Mike R

Cool, am looking forward to this one too.

man with out the xyz adjust… i just cant get a zsphere mesh to come any where near working out right, especialy at the fingers.

its an invaluable tool… i can’t wait till you get it running for 3.1! :+1:

I wonder how I could help other folks.

In my system zbrush 3.1 functions OK with this plugin.

Anatom:confused:

Is this still being fixed for 3.1? Been a long while now… We miss the tool!!

I hope to have a working version out by the end of this week, possibly even tomorrow, but take that with a 14 million polygon grain of salt. :wink:

It is hard to admit but I am simply worn out. 50, 60 and 70 hours a week since July has taken its toll on me. Also trying to manage a fledgeling relationship is hard enough, but telling your girlfriend you need another 3 hours on top of the 50 to experiment and perhaps finish some zscripts is tantamount to suicide.

Hopefully the next couple of months will be kinder to me.

Tiny Tool for zbrush3.1 please?
I like it!!!:wink:

geez dude,

it shouldn’t be hard to admit. you’re going way above and beyond in providing a service to the community out of the goodness of your heart.

i’m one of the people waiting for the 3.1 version too but i’ll speak for myself (but hopefully others too) when i say - ‘i will wait!’.

at the worst, we can create the divisions before creation as is allowed by zb (hopefully, they’ll somehow incorporate your method or make zspheres smart enough not to require user intervention in this…)

i sooooooooooooo understand that feeling after work - all you wanna do is eat, relax, unwind and maybe have a life.

so by all means. rest. tend to your girlfriend. we’ll still be here.

jin

Although XYZ adjust is a needed item in zbrush (in my opinion) your real world relationships and mental health after long hours of work is much more important. If it takes time to do it thats the way it is and I am willing to wait.

I would hate to think I had caused you any pressure to do this plugin at the expense of your home life. So do what you can when you reasonably can and dont burn yourself out. If that means you have no time at the moment then please dont feel compelled to pressure yourself.

Cheers

Mike R

It’s actually not difficult to change the ZSphere resolution after one has been added. What you do is add a new ZSphere of the resolution you want behind the one you want to change, then delete the original. The technique may not be suitable in all situations and is not as convenient as the XYZAdjust plugin but it is a useful technique all the same. Take a look at this zscript to see the method (load using the ZScript:Load button, press ‘H’ to show the ZScript window, then press the play button).