ZBrushCentral

Twinz (WIP)

This is my first posting and first attempt at modeling with Zbrush, I have to say that I love the program so far and I look forward to bettering my skills. It is absolutely amazing at the level of talent that is in the Zbrush community. Thanks to all of you who have posted tutorials and shared your masterpieces.

This is one of the two heads that I am working on for a couple of siamese twins. This is the fatter of the two and who is the cook. The other twin, the skinner of the two will be attached at the lumbar spine of the cook. The skinny twin is going to be the food preparer. I don’t know if my description helps you envision this, but I can see it all in my head. So I will be posting this as I learn and continue to create the different parts for them.

Comments and tips sure would be appreciated.

KEEP CREATING!!!

[attach=65759]Twinz_Cook_001.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Twinz_Cook_001.jpg

Fatman2.jpg Here is another version of this guy, I thought I would try a bit more serious of a character. I also thought I would tinker around with polypainting, this is just a quick try at it. I did tweek with the render in photoshop (levels,colors, etc). I have so far to go with Zbrush before I will be satisfied. There are so many great users here that it is intimidating to post my work. I figure one of you great Zbrushers might have some words of wisdom for me. Well continue to create and wish the best to you all…